Community Forum

How does game time work?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Amy365
Visit My Farm

How does game time work?

Post by Amy365 »

I’m new to this and confused. When it gets past 9pm in game I can’t do anything, but if I try to skip to morning it’s like I’m using some sort of credit to do so. Can somebody explain how the time aspect of the game works please?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How does game time work?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Amy365 wrote:I’m new to this and confused. When it gets past 9pm in game I can’t do anything, but if I try to skip to morning it’s like I’m using some sort of credit to do so. Can somebody explain how the time aspect of the game works please?
If you're playing on a computer or tablet (I cannot explain if you're on a phone).

Up in the right hand side, you have the moon, that turns the days (I think you've already figured this out).
To the left of it is the description of YOUR year and under it is a number followed by 'Turns'.

These turns are what you use to move from day to day (click the moon and you use a turn). These turns regenerate. With no bonuses, the turns regenerate at a speed of 1 every 20 minutes. You will be able to bank a total of only 6 turns.
With bonuses you can increase your banked turns and also the speed of regeneration.
Bonuses cost real life money.

PT or Pony Tokens is what could be considered 'credits' on this game. There are a number of ways to earn PT and you can but [/i]don't have to[/i] purchase PT with real money. PT can also be earned through local shows, completing quests and leveling up. PT is used to upgrade your account and purchase some dress-ables for your horses.

If you decide to not play the game for awhile, your horses Will Not Age. Your game will essentially be frozen until the moment you return to play again.

Have any other questions? The community is here to help. :mrgreen:

And... Welcome to the game!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
madam.and.hannah2
Visit My Farm

Post by madam.and.hannah2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Amy365 wrote:I’m new to this and confused. When it gets past 9pm in game I can’t do anything, but if I try to skip to morning it’s like I’m using some sort of credit to do so. Can somebody explain how the time aspect of the game works please?
If you're playing on a computer or tablet (I cannot explain if you're on a phone).

Up in the right hand side, you have the moon, that turns the days (I think you've already figured this out).
To the left of it is the description of YOUR year and under it is a number followed by 'Turns'.

These turns are what you use to move from day to day (click the moon and you use a turn). These turns regenerate. With no bonuses, the turns regenerate at a speed of 1 every 20 minutes. You will be able to bank a total of only 6 turns.
With bonuses you can increase your banked turns and also the speed of regeneration.

PT or Pony Tokens is what could be considered 'credits' on this game. There are a number of ways to earn PT and you can but [/i]don't have to[/i] purchase PT with real money. PT can also be earned through local shows, completing quests and leveling up. PT is used to upgrade your account and purchase some dress-ables for your horses.

If you decide to not play the game for awhile, your horses Will Not Age. Your game will essentially be frozen until the moment you return to play again.

How much time passes in a turn?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

madam.and.hannah2 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

How much time passes in a turn?
2 weeks. So 2 turns is one month and 24 turns is a year.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:13 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:13 pm