Community Forum

Questions

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Questions

Post by Fox Mountain »

So, I have a colt, that currently is only 8.5 months, and he is 18.00 hh I am so confused. Is this possible?

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2589776
Last edited by Fox Mountain on Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Is This Even Possible?

Post by BlackOak2 »

SturmfreiAtaraxia wrote:So, I have a colt, that currently is only 8.5 months, and he is 18.00 hh I am so confused. Is this possible?

:D He'll likely top out somewhere in the 22 to 23 hand range; the tallest or nearly so, that we get on HWO (or yet).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

BlackOak2 wrote:
SturmfreiAtaraxia wrote:So, I have a colt, that currently is only 8.5 months, and he is 18.00 hh I am so confused. Is this possible?

:D He'll likely top out somewhere in the 22 to 23 hand range; the tallest or nearly so, that we get on HWO (or yet).
Ok cool thanks! :mrgreen:
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

SturmfreiAtaraxia wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
I also am wondering, how do you get pt off of grinders? Do you enter them in level 10 local competitions? Please help :? :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

SturmfreiAtaraxia wrote:
SturmfreiAtaraxia wrote:
I also am wondering, how do you get pt off of grinders? Do you enter them in level 10 local competitions? Please help :? :lol:
Just like days, PT are random 'drops' when you run locals. PT like days, will appear randomly no matter what level or what place a horse gets.
However, there are some ways to increase the odds. First placements earn the random days and PT more often. Lower levels will earn them less, and it appears to be less especially if your horse can perform in higher (so a level 10 winner will earn more randoms in level 10 then in level 1). And also, training your horse helps to increase those first, thus increasing those random drops.

All that said, an untrained horse can still earn random drops at an acceptable rate, as long as you choose the right level that also earns the best amount of regular firsts (so try to aim for one first in every three to four runs or better).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 pm