Community Forum

Consider Reading Before Posting

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Re: Consider Reading Before Posting

Post by greenpaint »

Tom wrote:
greenpaint wrote: So I can’t change this one to my other one?
Not if you are already using the email address for an account here.
Ok
Sandw1ch
Visit My Farm

Post by Sandw1ch »

Hey, this may be a dumb question but, i'm struggling to make my own new post. I looked on forum and it says just simply click the 'New Topic' button, however, I don't see this button anywhere. Some help would be greatly appreciated :D - thanks much
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sandw1ch wrote:Hey, this may be a dumb question but, i'm struggling to make my own new post. I looked on forum and it says just simply click the 'New Topic' button, however, I don't see this button anywhere. Some help would be greatly appreciated :D - thanks much
Top, left corner of the screen, just above the list of topics, that's where the 'new topic' button should be.

If you don't see it just above the list of topics, then it might be an older, or out-of-date browser issue. Try changing browsers. Firefox, Chrome and IE 8 (I think) or greater works with the game with minimal problems. There are others that work just fine, these are the ones that most of us use (and I can attest to personally for use). I think Safari is on the iPad and that works well too.

I run Firefox or Avast SafeSearch (which is a version of chrome).

Does this help at all?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Sandw1ch
Visit My Farm

Post by Sandw1ch »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Sandw1ch wrote:Hey, this may be a dumb question but, i'm struggling to make my own new post. I looked on forum and it says just simply click the 'New Topic' button, however, I don't see this button anywhere. Some help would be greatly appreciated :D - thanks much
Top, left corner of the screen, just above the list of topics, that's where the 'new topic' button should be.

If you don't see it just above the list of topics, then it might be an older, or out-of-date browser issue. Try changing browsers. Firefox, Chrome and IE 8 (I think) or greater works with the game with minimal problems. There are others that work just fine, these are the ones that most of us use (and I can attest to personally for use). I think Safari is on the iPad and that works well too.

Does this help at all?
I'm not sure why I don't see it, there isnt any buttons on the top left :( and my browser is google chrome. is this button on a certain page or is it always up there? Thank you very much for the help
Sandw1ch
Visit My Farm

Post by Sandw1ch »

BlackOak2 wrote:

Does this help at all?
Wait! I just exited out of chrome and launched it back up and the button is there, not sure why but it definitely was not there before today. Thank you very much!!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sandw1ch wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Does this help at all?
Wait! I just exited out of chrome and launched it back up and the button is there, not sure why but it definitely was not there before today. Thank you very much!!
Happy to hear that you got it figured out, even if magically it fixed itself was what happened. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
{BES} Ember
Visit My Farm

Post by {BES} Ember »

How do you know what event your horse will be the best in?
Sophiehorse14
Visit My Farm

Post by Sophiehorse14 »

Tom wrote:Many of the common problems new players have are answered. Please look to see if your question has been posted and answered before posting your question.
Also, there are a few guides here: Guides and How To Forum

Big thanks to all the players who help out! :D
Hi, me and some other players wanted to know if you could lower the time taken to receive each turn. We think it would make it a lot easier for people to complete things & also make it easier to play the game. We were thinking maybe instead of 20min, it could be lowered to 10 or 15 min? & then if players went premium they could get like 5 min.
I hope this will be considered. Thanks!
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
silkiemom wrote:I have logged in for 5 days in a row and it says I have 0 for my login streak. what do I have to do to change this?
There is a bug currently with the login streak counter. Many of us are affected by this. It hasn't been found or fixed yet (at last report).
has it been fixed already? bc it still says 0
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Pine Hollow Farm wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
There is a bug currently with the login streak counter. Many of us are affected by this. It hasn't been found or fixed yet (at last report).
has it been fixed already? bc it still says 0
Sorry, no word yet. Mine still sits at zero as well.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:39 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:39 pm