Community Forum

Sold my pasture

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ponypride
Visit My Farm

Sold my pasture

Post by ponypride »

Hi, this is Ponypride Training's side account.

So I sold my pasture because I didn't have any horses but I didn't realize I couldn't get any horses if I don't have a pasture. But I don't have enough money to buy another pasture. I would have enough money if I could transfer money from my other account but I don't have anything to keep the horse in. Can someone help me?? What do I do?
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Re: Sold my pasture

Post by CBlueberry »

how much money DO you have? I THINK there might be a way
ponypride wrote:Hi, this is Ponypride Training's side account.

So I sold my pasture because I didn't have any horses but I didn't realize I couldn't get any horses if I don't have a pasture. But I don't have enough money to buy another pasture. I would have enough money if I could transfer money from my other account but I don't have anything to keep the horse in. Can someone help me?? What do I do?
"The things we need to learn to do, we learn by doing."
-Lauren Wolk
ponypride
Visit My Farm

Post by ponypride »

Thank you so much! the admin gave me 10K so now I am able to get a pasture!!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ponypride wrote:Thank you so much! the admin gave me 10K so now I am able to get a pasture!!
In your case, this very rare and unusual one, probably the only way to get out of it was for admin to step in.
You will need ONE pasture of some sort and at least $1 for any of us players to give you a hand. :mrgreen:

Congrats on getting it fixed. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
South Hoof
Visit My Farm

Post by South Hoof »

CBlueberry wrote:how much money DO you have? I THINK there might be a way
ponypride wrote:Hi, this is Ponypride Training's side account.

Sorry to put this here but OMG thank you so much for the offer on my horse but are you sure? it seems a auful lot?..
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

South Hoof wrote: Sorry to put this here but OMG thank you so much for the offer on my horse but are you sure? it seems a auful lot?..
Not to be bossy or rude (I get acussed of that a lot, even when I don't think what I said is either :| ) but this is hijacking a forum post. The proper thing to do would be posting a new topic (In 'horses for sale' or 'general chit-chat') and discussing it there :)
South Hoof
Visit My Farm

Post by South Hoof »

Ivy Stables wrote:
South Hoof wrote: Sorry to put this here but OMG thank you so much for the offer on my horse but are you sure? it seems a auful lot?..
Not to be bossy or rude (I get acussed of that a lot, even when I don't think what I said is either :| ) but this is hijacking a forum post. The proper thing to do would be posting a new topic (In 'horses for sale' or 'general chit-chat') and discussing it there :)
Oh sorry...im new so i didnt know....
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

South Hoof wrote:
Ivy Stables wrote: Not to be bossy or rude (I get acussed of that a lot, even when I don't think what I said is either :| ) but this is hijacking a forum post. The proper thing to do would be posting a new topic (In 'horses for sale' or 'general chit-chat') and discussing it there :)
Oh sorry...im new so i didnt know....
That’s fine :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:27 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:27 pm