Community Forum

cant remember?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
HworsegOrl
Visit My Farm

cant remember?

Post by HworsegOrl »

This is my friend with me on this account right now, but she forgot her username to her account ad can"t remember it. Is there a way to recover it? :cry:
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Re: cant remember?

Post by ArabianFantic »

HworsegOrl wrote:This is my friend with me on this account right now, but she forgot her username to her account ad can"t remember it. Is there a way to recover it? :cry:
maybe you can ask Tom, and tell him the email your friend used to sign up. He may be able to recover it for you :D
Thankyou,
ArabianFantic
Breeder of Quality Purebred Arabians
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: cant remember?

Post by BlackOak2 »

HworsegOrl wrote:This is my friend with me on this account right now, but she forgot her username to her account ad can"t remember it. Is there a way to recover it? :cry:
If you or she can remember a topic or post she wrote, or the date she signed up... otherwise, she can check to see if she saved her sign-up email (this is the reason I always save mine).

Admin can change a name to aid, but can't offer email information.

And don't forget! Never Give Your Email! Use the Help Me button below or also discuss this issue if you've exhausted all other options to admin in the forums.

Also, if you remember the name of a horse she bred, or can backtrack a horse that was bred and born on her farm, this will also bring you back to that account.

Good Luck!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:29 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:29 pm