Community Forum

How to breed your horses correctly?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Niahuya
Visit My Farm

How to breed your horses correctly?

Post by Niahuya »

Hello. Sorry I don't understand how to make your horse correctly by stats? Maybe you have some training system for it :?: :?:
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: How to breed your horses correctly?

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Niahuya wrote:Hello. Sorry I don't understand how to make your horse correctly by stats? Maybe you have some training system for it :?: :?:
If you mean by breeding the horses to have gold and green comments on their breeders report, then you just need to breed your best horses together and they'll eventually get several golds and greens. Training has no effect on any horses' breeders reports, genetic potential, COI, and/or conformation.
Niahuya
Visit My Farm

Post by Niahuya »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Niahuya wrote:Hello. Sorry I don't understand how to make your horse correctly by stats? Maybe you have some training system for it :?: :?:
If you mean by breeding the horses to have gold and green comments on their breeders report, then you just need to breed your best horses together and they'll eventually get several golds and greens. Training has no effect on any horses' breeders reports, genetic potential, COI, and/or conformation.
Oh okay, now I understand. Thank you!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Niahuya wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Oh okay, now I understand. Thank you!
No problem! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:20 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:20 pm