Community Forum

Champing?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
CassilRayne
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champing?

Post by CassilRayne »

Back when I started the game I was mostly a breeder, and now that I'm getting into training I'm seeing a lot more about champing; what is the process of champing a horse? Do you just enter them in a bunch of competitions until their points stack up, or is there more to it? Thanks!
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Champing?

Post by KingstonDressage »

CassilRayne wrote:Back when I started the game I was mostly a breeder, and now that I'm getting into training I'm seeing a lot more about champing; what is the process of champing a horse? Do you just enter them in a bunch of competitions until their points stack up, or is there more to it? Thanks!
Hi there!
Champing is very popular right now because its pretty easy money. The process is simple, and you are correct about it. Basically, you just enter a horse into as many lower level to higher level competitions as you can. Eventually these competitions get judged and you horse's points stack up. There isn't more too it, but it is a lengthy process. Depending on the discipline, there can be longer wait times for competitions to get judged, and not enough competitions. It also takes A LOT of points to reach higher titles. Most people don't have time or organization to champ their own horses, therefore, it is easy money to make for another player who opens a champing business.

Hope this helps! :mrgreen:
CassilRayne
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Champing?

Post by CassilRayne »

KingstonDressage wrote:
CassilRayne wrote:Back when I started the game I was mostly a breeder, and now that I'm getting into training I'm seeing a lot more about champing; what is the process of champing a horse? Do you just enter them in a bunch of competitions until their points stack up, or is there more to it? Thanks!
Hi there!
Champing is very popular right now because its pretty easy money. The process is simple, and you are correct about it. Basically, you just enter a horse into as many lower level to higher level competitions as you can. Eventually these competitions get judged and you horse's points stack up. There isn't more too it, but it is a lengthy process. Depending on the discipline, there can be longer wait times for competitions to get judged, and not enough competitions. It also takes A LOT of points to reach higher titles. Most people don't have time or organization to champ their own horses, therefore, it is easy money to make for another player who opens a champing business.

Hope this helps! :mrgreen:
Thank you! I was just curious since I've seen champions who are just over 2 years old and was shocked at how little time they were able to get champed. This really helps :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 9:13 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:13 am