Community Forum

Bookmarks?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Redpyre
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Bookmarks?

Post by Redpyre »

Someone please save me from the madness I'm falling into.

I've finally figured out that I can bookmark threads, but once I've bookmarked them... I have no idea how/where to find them. I've tried looking all over, everywhere I can think of, but have failed so far. Help.

Thanks so much in advance!
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Bookmarks?

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Redpyre wrote:Someone please save me from the madness I'm falling into.

I've finally figured out that I can bookmark threads, but once I've bookmarked them... I have no idea how/where to find them. I've tried looking all over, everywhere I can think of, but have failed so far. Help.

Thanks so much in advance!
If your on the silk browser, or maybe a different one, if you make a new tab, there should be an option underneath the search bar that says 'Bookmarks'.

-Gabbs
Redpyre
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Redpyre »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:If your on the silk browser, or maybe a different one, if you make a new tab, there should be an option underneath the search bar that says 'Bookmarks'.
Oh, I'm not talking about bookmarking the thread with the browser (like how you'd bookmark random other websites), I'm talking about bookmarking it from within the HWO forum. At the top of the thread, there's that wrench icon where you can choose to subscribe or bookmark the post. I don't know how to find it after bookmarking it from that wrench option.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Redpyre wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:If your on the silk browser, or maybe a different one, if you make a new tab, there should be an option underneath the search bar that says 'Bookmarks'.
Oh, I'm not talking about bookmarking the thread with the browser (like how you'd bookmark random other websites), I'm talking about bookmarking it from within the HWO forum. At the top of the thread, there's that wrench icon where you can choose to subscribe or bookmark the post. I don't know how to find it after bookmarking it from that wrench option.
Oooohh! If you go to forum settings there is a option to 'Manage bookmarks' or 'Manage subscriptions'.

-Gabbs
Redpyre
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Redpyre »

Gabby Woodlark wrote: Oooohh! If you go to forum settings there is a option to 'Manage bookmarks' or 'Manage subscriptions'.

-Gabbs
Aaaaaah! I had no idea that those Forum Settings even existed. I looked all over to even figure out what you were talking about, haha.

Goodness, even if I had known it was there, I never in a million years would have thought to dig around in it for my bookmarks. Thank you so much!
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Redpyre wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Oooohh! If you go to forum settings there is a option to 'Manage bookmarks' or 'Manage subscriptions'.

-Gabbs
Aaaaaah! I had no idea that those Forum Settings even existed. I looked all over to even figure out what you were talking about, haha.

Goodness, even if I had known it was there, I never in a million years would have thought to dig around in it for my bookmarks. Thank you so much!
No problem! :D

-Gabbs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 10:16 pm

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:16 pm