Community Forum

Marking question

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Em's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Marking question

Post by Em's Holding »

I don't know if I should put this in here or color but the question is about facial markings!

I am trying to breed a horse with a snip and was wondering if it is and actual thing in the game you can breed into your lines? I know blazes are a thing so should I breed a horse with a blazed to one without, or would I be able to find a horse in the game with a snip and breed it into the lines?
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Marking question

Post by Shill Farm »

RodeoGal807 wrote:I don't know if I should put this in here or color but the question is about facial markings!

I am trying to breed a horse with a snip and was wondering if it is and actual thing in the game you can breed into your lines? I know blazes are a thing so should I breed a horse with a blazed to one without, or would I be able to find a horse in the game with a snip and breed it into the lines?
I have one:

Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Shill Farm wrote:
RodeoGal807 wrote:I don't know if I should put this in here or color but the question is about facial markings!

I have one:

Awesome! Thank you for confirming that for me!
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

I'm happy to put him up for stud if anyone wants to start a step ahead.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 9:23 pm

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:23 pm