Community Forum

Advanced racing comp info?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Advanced racing comp info?

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

I know there is one. No clue where though
Mostly I'm asking because I might try Seacornchip in the remaining racing disciplines I haven't entered him in yet (Harness, Sprint) and I don't know ideal weight or temp for those (I also have not a clue for Steeple).
If anyone could either a) send me a link to the guide or b) just tell me I would greatly appreciate.

Also, what would be considered competitive scores for Steeple, Harness, and Sprint? Again, not a clue :>
Thanks in advance!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Advanced racing comp info?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:I know there is one. No clue where though
Mostly I'm asking because I might try Seacornchip in the remaining racing disciplines I haven't entered him in yet (Harness, Sprint) and I don't know ideal weight or temp for those (I also have not a clue for Steeple).
If anyone could either a) send me a link to the guide or b) just tell me I would greatly appreciate.

Also, what would be considered competitive scores for Steeple, Harness, and Sprint? Again, not a clue :>
Thanks in advance!
Competitive times can be found right on my farm page.

And unless memory fails me, you'll want thin (maybe just turned mod thin) for harness and sprint and spirited to high strung. Also, sprinters tend to do better when they're medium horses, so super lights and even lights don't do as well as medium lights and even mediums. You can find these guides somewhere in my quicklinks too, should be under: everything you need to know... or some thing like that, under competition section.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 8:02 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:02 am