Community Forum

Where do i get feed from

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
LilMushroom
Visit My Farm

Where do i get feed from

Post by LilMushroom »

Hi im still new but i was wondering where i can buy food from its confusing me
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Where do i get feed from

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

You just choose the feed you want to give your horse from the table (make sure the feed totals to around 100%, but isn't in the red- this will cause the horse to lose weight) and the game will automatically deduct the price of the feed from your account every turn.
In short, you don't.
As a newer player, it's more cost effective to keep your horses in a pasture, so you don't have to feed them as much- at least until you get a steady stream of income. :)

Edit:
So Missy looks to be eating a reasonable amount, but you will want to put your other two horses on Weight Gain (the lowest weight feed) so they don't start losing weight.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: Where do i get feed from

Post by horsegirl008 »

LilMushroom wrote:Hi im still new but i was wondering where i can buy food from its confusing me
Welcome to HorseWorld!
You don't buy food in this game - you just select the feed and amount of feed you want/need to use for your horse and it automatically pays for it each turn you take. It shouldn't be a lot if you only have a few horses like you have - I would say a max of $30 per turn if you have 4 horses :)
If you aren't sure how to adjust their feed, follow these steps:
1. Click on your horse's profile
2. To the left of you horse's picture, there will be a white/tan box that has your horse's info (age, breed, weight, etc.). Scroll down all the way to the bottom of that box, and there should be a little section for adjusting the feed. Here's what it will look like:

3. Adjust feed as needed. You will need to make sure that your horses are getting enough energy. If you get a note saying your horse isn't eating enough feed for energy, you will need to up their feed until the percentage is 100% or above.

Hope this helps! Happy playing!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:48 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:48 pm