Community Forum

Pinging RoyalSkully

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Imagodei
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Pinging RoyalSkully

Post by Imagodei »

RoyalSkully wrote:Ping
Hi I saw you were looking to increase the amount of White horses on the game and would be more than willing to partner up with you on that if you are interested? I own a decent amount of of white horses, otherwise my friend is more than open to joining us as well. Let me know your thoughts on this!

~ID
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging RoyalSkully

Post by RoyalSkully »

Imagodei wrote:
RoyalSkully wrote:Ping
Hi I saw you were looking to increase the amount of White horses on the game and would be more than willing to partner up with you on that if you are interested? I own a decent amount of of white horses, otherwise my friend is more than open to joining us as well. Let me know your thoughts on this!

~ID

Sure! I think that'd be a great idea, as I'm looking to diversify my white stock, as their stats are low and starting to get close to red. If you have any ideas concerning studding and stuff, please let me know
Imagodei
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Imagodei »

RoyalSkully wrote:
Imagodei wrote:

~ID

Sure! I think that'd be a great idea, as I'm looking to diversify my white stock, as their stats are low and starting to get close to red. If you have any ideas concerning studding and stuff, please let me know
The horses I currently have as studs are these two:

Snow King

SL * Odyssey Twilight

Otherwise my friend's account has more white horses and she said she would be willing to work with us.

My friend's ranch: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/95263
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalSkully »

Imagodei wrote: The horses I currently have as studs are these two:

Snow King

SL * Odyssey Twilight

Otherwise my friend's account has more white horses and she said she would be willing to work with us.

Coolio, you can check out the studs in this pasture if ya want. I'm also pretty sure one or two of 'em is for sale. Just a lil' note but I usually sell/stud stallions for 35-55,000 and sell mares for 60-80,000 if I'm estimating an overall average.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/74399
Imagodei
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Imagodei »

RoyalSkully wrote:
Imagodei wrote: The horses I currently have as studs are these two:

Snow King

SL * Odyssey Twilight

Coolio, you can check out the studs in this pasture if ya want. I'm also pretty sure one or two of 'em is for sale. Just a lil' note but I usually sell/stud stallions for 35-55,000 and sell mares for 60-80,000 if I'm estimating an overall average.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/74399
If we really wanted to we could start bloodlines of white horses?
I see your studs are more of a matte finish while one of my studs is a metallic finish. People always assume he's only metallic because of the training, but actually one of his daughters was born metallic.
As far as the sales go, I thin that is generally a fair price although most horses I list for offers.
Imagodei
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Imagodei »

RoyalSkully wrote:
Imagodei wrote:
I just bred out a new colt, looks like he's going to have the more metallic white look. I will let you know when he is up for breeding. :D

ID*Odyssey Sonata
Imagodei
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Imagodei »

RoyalSkully wrote:
I just bred out a new colt, looks like he's going to have the more metallic white look. I will let you know when he is up for breeding. :D

ID*Odyssey Sonata

He is ready now. :D
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalSkully »

Imagodei wrote:.
I think it'd be a great idea to have a lil' white bloodline. Though I might not be able to breed with your studs a frequently as I'd like, as your kinda bleeding me out of my funds n' money like a stuck pig XD No worries tho :D
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalSkully »

Just had a foal from one of your sires, Snow King

This is the filly now
No reds but I'm worrying over the strength comment, but overall everything looks 'ight even if there's no green or gold (not counting intelligence)

S̸̤̆͂̐͋̇S͖̰͚͉ͪͥͤ̕ͅ Bones of a King Snow Bear
Imagodei
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Imagodei »

RoyalSkully wrote:
I think it'd be a great idea to have a lil' white bloodline. Though I might not be able to breed with your studs a frequently as I'd like, as your kinda bleeding me out of my funds n' money like a stuck pig XD No worries tho :D
Let me know when you wanna breed I can lower the price for you since we are partners :lol: . I don't expect you to pay me that much
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm