Community Forum

Arabian breeding program

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Arabian breeding program

Post by Lcameron »

starting a breeding program with thismyswamp to try and breed a horse that has 80HGP if you want to join pls tell me and i will put your name down. if you want to join this breeding program you must have Arabian mares over 69HGP and Arabian stallions over 72HGP you also must be willing to lend horses to people in the breeding community because then people will lend you horses aswell all profits will be shared. also looking for a trainer because trained horses sell better and for this project we will need money to buy better horses and pay stud fees. trainer will be paid 15k for each horse trained so pls consider this job. breeding standards will be raised slowly so that we can meet our goal.

breeding community participants:
lcameron
thismyswamp
honeybunny#2
trainingservices
Fireluck

if you are rude, swearing or mean to other people in this community then you will be kicked out full stop. we will not tolerate stealing other peoples horses either.
Last edited by Lcameron on Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
sassygirl123456
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabian breeding program

Post by sassygirl123456 »

I choose this one I think it's interesting how it talks about the different breeds!!
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Lcameron wrote:starting a breeding program with thismyswamp to try and breed a horse that has 80HGP if you want to join pls tell me and i will put your name down. if you want to join this breeding program you must have Arabian mares over 69HGP and Arabian stallions over 72HGP you also must be willing to lend horses to people in the breeding community because then people will lend you horses aswell all profits will be shared. also looking for a trainer because trained horses sell better and for this project we will need money to buy better horses and pay stud fees. trainer will be paid 1500 for each horse trained so pls consider this job. breeding standards will be raised slowly so that we can meet our goal.

breeding community participants:
lcameron
thismyswamp

if you are rude, swearing or mean to other people in this community then you will be kicked out full stop. we will not tolerate stealing other peoples horses either.
Hey!
I'm interested! I have been breeding high HGP Arabians for quite some time and have had one 77,000 HGP Arabian Mare (now gone)! I would love to use my many studs to produce some amazing horses!
Here is one of my barns of studs!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/109333
I also have a pasture full of up and coming stallions! Feel free to look around!
My main account is Honeybunny but I use my side for my stud farm! Have fun looking around! (I also own a 7 stat stallion)!
Thismyswamp
Visit My Farm

Post by Thismyswamp »

Hey!
I'm interested! I have been breeding high HGP Arabians for quite some time and have had one 77,000 HGP Arabian Mare (now gone)! I would love to use my many studs to produce some amazing horses!
Here is one of my barns of studs!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/109333
I also have a pasture full of up and coming stallions! Feel free to look around!
My main account is Honeybunny but I use my side for my stud farm! Have fun looking around! (I also own a 7 stat stallion)!
Hey, we're happy to have you I'm sure. We both know I'm a fan of the bloodlines you have and they would be a massive help to our project. Personally, I want to try to introduce icevodka bloodlines as much as possible without raising the COI too much. Icevodka has high COI horses but I would love to try and achieve that high HGP but with less COI I'm hoping. All while maintaining a good conformation. Any ideas you have or horses you want to use please just let me know the both of you. I've only found one 73K horse that had a half decent price at 50K. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1762392
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

i'll try breeding him
Last edited by Lcameron on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thismyswamp
Visit My Farm

Post by Thismyswamp »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2007388
So, I finally bred a 70K filly!! ^^
I also found a 73K Icevodka stallion, so he's up for stud. I'll lower the price so anyone on the project can use him but be warned I've been using him a lot and if we cross bloodline we have to be careful, I don't want outrageous COI numbers. I have bought another icevodka colt he's 72,701 so close enough to 73 I still wanna use him when he's of age. As you can tell I really like icevodka's bloodline, but high COI is 50/50 for me. I just would like to avoid it but not too worried. Lcameron if you would like I can just give you a 69K filly if it'll help you get jump started.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1928278 <- 73K stallion
[He's going to be hidden slightly so his energy isn't ran down by other players, i'd like to freeze him as much as I can.]
First 73K colt! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2007633
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

yes pls i really need more mares because with all my sorting i have about 3 mares left! so if you have a few 69k mares or filly's they would be greatly appreciated. i'm sorry to say but i am also very busy on two other project so it may be slower for me progress wise. a few horses are still for sale and i need them to go before i can breed to many more, also do you now somebody who wants Belgians? i have quite a few that are just sitting around my account but i can't seem to sell them. i'm going to breed a few mares with your stallion because i have been using one of my stallions way to much. i'm glad to see we are making progress but it looks like it's going to be ages before we raise the standard. also what does the Horse Genetic Potential do other then make your horse seemingly better then others? i'll b on the lookout for more mares to make my herd larger and i hope they can upgrade our herds. wouldn't it b cool to get icevodka into our breeding community they have great horses!
lcameron
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

i have a Arabian mare you might like
Thismyswamp
Visit My Farm

Post by Thismyswamp »

mln11 wrote:i have a Arabian mare you might like
link it?