Community Forum

Arabian breeding program

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Thismyswamp
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabian breeding program

Post by Thismyswamp »

Training Services wrote:
Thismyswamp wrote: Yes I can but it'll take roughly an hour just so my turns reload. I have 3/12 right now
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2006230. She needs about 2-3 turns
works for me, That'll only be 500 then
Thismyswamp
Visit My Farm

Post by Thismyswamp »

Training Services wrote:
Thismyswamp wrote: Yes I can but it'll take roughly an hour just so my turns reload. I have 3/12 right now
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2006230. She needs about 2-3 turns
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2012516
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2006230
that'll be 900 since I used 5 turns
Last edited by Thismyswamp on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

Thismyswamp wrote:
Training Services wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2006230. She needs about 2-3 turns
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2012516
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2006230
that'll be 900 since I used 5 turns
I'll offer 450 on each. Put them for offers
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Lcameron wrote:yes pls i really need more mares because with all my sorting i have about 3 mares left! so if you have a few 69k mares or filly's they would be greatly appreciated. i'm sorry to say but i am also very busy on two other project so it may be slower for me progress wise. a few horses are still for sale and i need them to go before i can breed to many more, also do you now somebody who wants Belgians? i have quite a few that are just sitting around my account but i can't seem to sell them. i'm going to breed a few mares with your stallion because i have been using one of my stallions way to much. i'm glad to see we are making progress but it looks like it's going to be ages before we raise the standard. also what does the Horse Genetic Potential do other then make your horse seemingly better then others? i'll b on the lookout for more mares to make my herd larger and i hope they can upgrade our herds. wouldn't it b cool to get icevodka into our breeding community they have great horses!
lcameron
I have quite a few older arabian mares left... I am semi mad right now... cause my 70,500 hgp mare 6 gold NEVER gave a SINGLE filly!!! :roll:
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

honeybunny wrote:
Lcameron wrote:yes pls i really need more mares because with all my sorting i have about 3 mares left! so if you have a few 69k mares or filly's they would be greatly appreciated. i'm sorry to say but i am also very busy on two other project so it may be slower for me progress wise. a few horses are still for sale and i need them to go before i can breed to many more, also do you now somebody who wants Belgians? i have quite a few that are just sitting around my account but i can't seem to sell them. i'm going to breed a few mares with your stallion because i have been using one of my stallions way to much. i'm glad to see we are making progress but it looks like it's going to be ages before we raise the standard. also what does the Horse Genetic Potential do other then make your horse seemingly better then others? i'll b on the lookout for more mares to make my herd larger and i hope they can upgrade our herds. wouldn't it b cool to get icevodka into our breeding community they have great horses!
lcameron
I have quite a few older arabian mares left... I am semi mad right now... cause my 70,500 hgp mare 6 gold NEVER gave a SINGLE filly!!! :roll:
I know. all of my mares gives colts!!!Execpt for once..
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Training Services wrote:
honeybunny wrote: I have quite a few older arabian mares left... I am semi mad right now... cause my 70,500 hgp mare 6 gold NEVER gave a SINGLE filly!!! :roll:
I know. all of my mares gives colts!!!Execpt for once..
XD... I looked again... ONE filly... but she was sold and I can't find her
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

I am working on thoroughbreds too! Just got a filly
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

lol i don't know how but i put a 73 HGP stallion and a 69 HGP mare together an i got a 68 HGP filly! very disappointed technically i should have gotten a 70 HGP filly. i'm getting heaps of 68 HGP fillies and 70 HGP colts but i have some of the highest HGP hoses in the game so i don't know whats going on. do you think something in the games coding is stopping us from getting any higher? so far i've been making a mint selling these foals cheaply because i get so many but how long can i keep doing this. i have had four baby seasons and only one foal was worth keeping. not sure what to do about that. i need more mares, does anybody have some spare (lol) 69 HGP mares?
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Training Services wrote:I am working on thoroughbreds too! Just got a filly
are good thoroughbreds hard to come by or are they plentiful?
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Thismyswamp wrote:
could i pls take all of them? :cry: i just lost a few mares to old age i have two good mares left and no foals! by the way not sure if u noticed but i bought you're colt ;) i saw it was for sale and decided not to let him slip through my fingers. the Belgians are in the for sale pastures so you can check them out, they are quite good ones because i think i bought them from a friend who had been breeding skillers but had given up. the stallion has green on his breeders report. i have a stallion and 3-4 mares which would get you started, i hope you like them!
Yeah, you can have all three. Also, you offered 1000 for Trecko, you sure?
I saw you bought him! Thank you I needed that money so badly! I'll take a look at the Belgians then link the ones I want?
do you still want the Belgians? they are in the for sale paddocks if you want to check them out :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:29 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:29 pm