The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm

New Club

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

i wanted to make this because it seemed like fun this is a club were you can have any breed but Przewalski,Shetland,Tarpan,and Caspian those are the only ones not allowed if its a cross the members will deside if it can be here and this is for new players and older players.

members:Ritskua_demon

i hope other people like this and join there might be prizes for being a member for a certain amount of time but right now just trying to get members

Ritskua_demon's horse's on side account but part of this
Spanish Jennet's

Rias

Valerio

Gintoki

will add more if members start joining to join use this

your username:
the breed or breeds you want to enter in here:
a horse link for one of the breeds:
and how much dedication you will put in to this club:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:02 am