The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Reserve your Custom Andalusians! *UPDATED*

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
likeit2
Visit My Farm

Re: Reserve your custom horses now! *UPDATED*

Post by likeit2 »

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:hey I need an Andalusian that has an eval or 4-5 on an Austrian Pinzgauer if you can do this ill pay 50k if not it's fine :D
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

likeit2 wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:hey I need an Andalusian that has an eval or 4-5 on an Austrian Pinzgauer if you can do this ill pay 50k if not it's fine :D
Sure. I can do a Pure bred Andalusian with a eval of *5. (Most of mine don't usually have an eval under *4). :)
I will have him/her to you in the next 10-20 min! :)
(I will check the breeding of the Austrian Pinzgauer and get back to you on that! :)
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:
Andalusian's
Hi! I did the form on google docs, and was wondering if I could PLEASE have an Andalusian, and to have it be trained in as few HWO years as possible! Preferably fluffy mane and light palomino color, but anything is fine! Thank you!!! :D

Preffered Stallion:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2517726 ( He Is An Option)
Preffered Mare:
I don't really know, maybe a light colored mare :D

I would love for the foal to be trained as well, and I'm willing to pay extra :)
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
Andalusian's
Hi! I did the form on google docs, and was wondering if I could PLEASE have an Andalusian, and to have it be trained in as few HWO years as possible! Preferably fluffy mane and light palomino color, but anything is fine! Thank you!!! :D

Preffered Stallion:
Preffered Mare:

I would love for the foal to be trained as well, and I'm willing to pay extra :)
Okay! I reveiwed your form on google docs and I can do that. I am waiting for her to pop right now. So I should have the foal to you By the end of the week. I can have the foal trained. (60k extra) I am using KBhurmans express training! She trains in 2yrs.7 mo (Im pretty sure). I will have the foal born by fri (max) then the training will be done asson as she can. (I have a reservation) :)
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Golden_Hooves wrote:

Preffered Stallion:
Preffered Mare:

Okay! I reveiwed your form on google docs and I can do that. I am waiting for her to pop right now. So I should have the foal to you By the end of the week. I can have the foal trained. (60k extra) I am using KBhurmans express training! She trains in 2yrs.7 mo (Im pretty sure). I will have the foal born by fri (max) then the training will be done asson as she can. (I have a reservation) :)
Ok thank you SO much!! :)
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote: Okay! I reveiwed your form on google docs and I can do that. I am waiting for her to pop right now. So I should have the foal to you By the end of the week. I can have the foal trained. (60k extra) I am using KBhurmans express training! She trains in 2yrs.7 mo (Im pretty sure). I will have the foal born by fri (max) then the training will be done asson as she can. (I have a reservation) :)
Np! **Btw** I just updated my whole forum! ;) (You can have regular price, because that's the way you saw it)
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Golden_Hooves wrote:
Np! **Btw** I just updated my whole forum! ;) (You can have regular price, because that's the way you saw it)
Ok thanks!
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
Andalusian's

Preffered Stallion:
Preffered Mare:

Your foal was born! Here

I am now just waiting for the training! :)
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Golden_Hooves wrote:

Preffered Stallion:
Preffered Mare:

Your foal was born! Here

I am now just waiting for the training! :)
Thank you! I will also keep your brand as well as add mine :) (Just for another thanks...I've been dying to have an andy :lol: )
Sunny day rescue
Visit My Farm

Re: Reserve your Custom Andalusians! *UPDATED*

Post by Sunny day rescue »

Umm sorry I have 100,009 and I am wondering could you breed me one with happy and limited edition?? Please let me know the price as I would like to have money left ;) but please ping me if that's.poss and a price
Stay safe,
Sunny day rescue!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:19 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:19 am