Community Forum

Arabian Horses Breeding Society

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
FireLuck
Visit My Farm

Arabian Horses Breeding Society

Post by FireLuck »

Hi to everyone who reads this.

I've dedicated my account to breeding Arabians for the future and am looking for other people who would do the same as me. I'm hoping to start a society that mainly focuses on breeding Arabians that can compete well in many categories however, Endurance, Hunter and In- Hand jumping are a must.

I don't consider certain appearances to be a must when it comes to foals but mainly focus on stats and the evaluation book. I do have averagely high standard when it comes to stats but they differ according to gender. Also, all stats are the minimum expectations.

Female:

COI: 150
GP:68,000
Gold Stats:4
Green stats:2
Evaluation book:3

Male:

COI:150
GP:70,000

So if you want to join this society, just reply to this message explaining why you want to join. I'm a very accepting person so I don't think there is any reason to think you can't join.

Hope everyone is having fun.
FireLuck
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabian Horses Breeding Society

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

FireLuck wrote:Hi to everyone who reads this.

I've dedicated my account to breeding Arabians for the future and am looking for other people who would do the same as me. I'm hoping to start a society that mainly focuses on breeding Arabians that can compete well in many categories however, Endurance, Hunter and In- Hand jumping are a must.

I don't consider certain appearances to be a must when it comes to foals but mainly focus on stats and the evaluation book. I do have averagely high standard when it comes to stats but they differ according to gender. Also, all stats are the minimum expectations.

Female:

Male:

So if you want to join this society, just reply to this message explaining why you want to join. I'm a very accepting person so I don't think there is any reason to think you can't join.

FireLuck

Hey!
I would love to join!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2247186 https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2516580
Stallions
I am breeding them to my best mares at the moment!
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

FireLuck wrote:Hi to everyone who reads this.

Female:

Male:

FireLuck
Hellow,

I would love to join,I have first started out breeding Arabian, & i then slowly fell out of it & started breeding Tb's ,I'm starting to work my way back in but i'm mostly trying to champ some of them,this is one of my first Arabian stud who i champed on my side acct https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2175591 who was a public breeding favorite when i had him up for public breeding , along with his half sister who i champed on my side acct as well (ERC) Hungry Champagne,i'm still champing on some of my other Arabian who i can then put for public studs.
FireLuck
Visit My Farm

Post by FireLuck »

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST and ExRaceHorseChamp

Of course you can join as long as you put in your farm description the link to this post. You can post links of great horses you think are absolutely amazing. It's ok if you want to keep a horse that's below minimum standards however i recommend selling any horses that don't meet them because then you earn money from them. I usually sell mine for around $899 but you can sell them at whatever price you want. I am also having aims to breed Arabians that have 100% COI with good stats and then breeding Arabians with no markings on them however you don't have to aim to dod that if you don't want to.

FireLuck
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

FireLuck wrote:CRUNCHY IS THE BEST and ExRaceHorseChamp

Of course you can join as long as you put in your farm description the link to this post. You can post links of great horses you think are absolutely amazing. It's ok if you want to keep a horse that's below minimum standards however i recommend selling any horses that don't meet them because then you earn money from them. I usually sell mine for around $899 but you can sell them at whatever price you want. I am also having aims to breed Arabians that have 100% COI with good stats and then breeding Arabians with no markings on them however you don't have to aim to dod that if you don't want to.

FireLuck
Sorry!
Just saw this!
Sure I will add the link! :)
FireLuck
Visit My Farm

Post by FireLuck »

I've got a purebred Arabian stallion with over 73,000 gp. Here is the link and it cost only $5.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2538297
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:57 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:57 pm