Community Forum

Mustang Breeding Association: Looking for new members!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Mustang Breeding Association: Looking for new members!

Post by Caramelapple3 »

The Mustang Breeding Association
The Mustang is a breed of wild horse from the North American plains that descends from the horses of Spanish explorers that ran away or were set loose. Their name comes from the Mexican Spanish word mestengo, that means stray. They are usually not very big horses. On Horse World Online, they range from 13.1 to 15.1 hands high. Every month we will ping all members to keep track of activity. And we will also have a horse of the week voted on by members.

Although I am referring to the breed Mustang, this group is for any type of Mustang on Horse World Online, Kiger Mustangs and Spanish Mustangs included. Currently, I am breeding miniature Mustangs, and this group has kinda dissolved. Anyone who breeds any kind of Mustangs can join, as long as they agree to follow the rules.

My real life horse is a Mustang, and that is why I breed them on this game. There are plenty of Mustangs here, but I can hardly find anyone else who breeds them. The goals here are to breed pure bred Mustangs with good stats, and HGP's.

Links: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=21617 Registry (needs to be updated)

Members:
Caramelapple3 (Wild Fire Ranch)
HarmonyP2005 (Harmony's Horses)?
Showtym Other account Ivy.allison (Ivy.allison's Farm)?
appyforever (Arrowcreek Stables)
ST0RM (EVERGLEN MOON)?
907rodeo (rodeo ponies)?
Rules:
You must have at least one Mustang, Kiger Mustang, or Spanish Mustang to join.
Be nice to each other
Don't beg for money or horses
Have fun!
Let me know if you want to join by filling out the form below—and ask questions if you have any!
Member Form:
Username:
How many Mustangs do you have?
Do you have any other accounts? If so, please list them:
Do you agree with the rules?
Are you willing to help other members of the club?
How often are you online?
Anything else you would like to say?
Last edited by Caramelapple3 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Mustang Breeding Association: Looking for new members!

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Form To Ping Every Member
Caramelapple3 wrote:ping
HarmonyP2005 wrote:ping
Showtym wrote:ping
appyforever wrote:ping
ST0RM wrote:ping
907rodeo wrote:ping
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

If you have been pinged above, this is the new ping all members form. Some of you seem to have been kind of inactive in the club (including me) If you no longer wish to be members because of different goals, plans, or other reasons, please let me know and I will remove you from the Members section and pinglist.
appyforever
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by appyforever »

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know I have two mustangs who I am going to sell soon. You guys get first priority if you would like them! I have a bay colt and a bay roan filly. They do not have the best conformation, but I know some might need horses with less white. They have okay GP and both have gold intelligence. I also have a stunning Andy X barb stallion who would probably throw some nice mustangs if anyone is breeding from scratch that I can stud out for cheap to you all. Its getting harder and harder to find good crosses for mustang breeding. I hope you all are having success with your programs!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 2:43 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:43 pm