Community Forum

GP Breeding *Open*

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
greenpaint
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

GP Breeding *Open*

Post by greenpaint »

Hello! If you don’t know already I breed high quality Arabians! I am starting a new project where I will breed them for you! Their HGP will guaranteed be over 67k!! I am available for private breeding but I only have 4 spots open! Each costs 9-10k depending on HGP.. buuuuttt if you are a private client you only have to pay 7k. Private clients also have the color option.. where they can prefer a color that I will breed. To become a client or a private client, simply fill out the form below. However if you become a private client, you must pay a flat fee of 40k! I take pride in what I do! I am no longer selling my horses on the marketplace if they do not contact me on here first. My private clients will come before the public so sign up fast! Please quote this post for the form
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 11:34 pm

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:34 pm