The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The ℱast and ടtamina ​₸horoughbreds Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

~About The Thoroughbred~

The Thoroughbred is a horse breed best known for its use in horse racing. Although the word thoroughbred is sometimes used to refer to any breed of purebred horse, it technically refers only to the Thoroughbred breed. Thoroughbreds are considered "hot-blooded" horses that are known for their agility, speed, and spirit.
Thoroughbred horses are primarily bred for racing under saddle at the gallop. Thoroughbreds are often known for being either distance runners or sprinters, and their conformation usually reflects what they have been bred to do.
About The Club

This Club is about Thoroughbred Horses, but that's not all. We will breed 65+ Speed 40+ Stamina 30+ Strength Thoroughbreds, that fits in Racing/Sprint Racing. And Lighter Body Conformations.
Rules

~You need to obey the HWO Rules.
~No argue, bullying, harassment.
~Be nice and chat civil.
~Do not join, if you ONLY want to make money.
~No lying about anything.
Members

Vice President

Username: Thundering Horses Side Accounts: Thundering Training, Thundering Horses 2 Position: Breeder and Second Trainer.
Members
Username: Emyln
Side Accounts: RodeoGal807
Position: Breeder and First Trainer.
Username:
Side Accounts:

Position:
Username:
Side Accounts:

Position:
(Currently Unavaliable, waiting for players to add)
(Currently Unavaliable, waiting for players to add)
*The Club Will Go Active When We Reach Atleast 5 Members*
Spaces For; Jockey's Holding/Jockey and Veterinarian/Champing_Vet
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The ℱast and ടtamina ​₸horoughbreds Club

Post by Birtwick_Stables »

isabella888alexander wrote:Sorry to hijack this forum, but Cutiequeen4 is a great person. She trained my horse - Opal https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2795762 for me, and she has popped many of my mares. She is a great person to work with and I liked her right off the bat. You should go and give her a shout out, because she might just do the same for you!
Please stop hijacking posts.
It's against the forum rules and I don't want you to get in trouble with the admins.
:)
So heads up
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Re: The ℱast and ടtamina ​₸horoughbreds Club

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Jaci4Aslan wrote:
Hello, could you please delete this message? Or if you can't delete just put ".", please because they deleted their messages from this page. Thanks.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:04 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:04 am