Community Forum

Caspian Project

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Neon42
Visit My Farm

Caspian Project

Post by Neon42 »

The plan is to breed the Adoption Centre Caspian's to have better HGP and stats.
Please feel free to post your best Caspian's, I would love to see them! If anyone knows the highest HGP Caspian on the game please let me know that too!

Adoption Centre Stats
Str Spd Sta M T B A Int
Caspian - = - - - = = +
Belgian + - - - = = - =
Arabian - = + = - - - =
ForestH = - - + = - = -
Hidalgo 2
Visit My Farm

Re: Caspian Project

Post by Hidalgo 2 »

Neon42 wrote:The plan is to breed the Adoption Centre Caspian's to have better HGP and stats.
Please feel free to post your best Caspian's, I would love to see them! If anyone knows the highest HGP Caspian on the game please let me know that too!

Adoption Centre Stats
Str Spd Sta M T B A Int
Caspian - = - - - = = +
Belgian + - - - = = - =
Arabian - = + = - - - =
ForestH = - - + = - = -
I worked on that a little back in 2017, I think. I didn't get really far before I moved on to other things, though :? This is my best one.

Neon42
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon42 »

Hidalgo 2 wrote: I worked on that a little back in 2017, I think. I didn't get really far before I moved on to other things, though :? This is my best one.

Oh he's brilliant, could I potentially breed to him further down the line?
Hidalgo 2
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo 2 »

Neon42 wrote:
Hidalgo 2 wrote: I worked on that a little back in 2017, I think. I didn't get really far before I moved on to other things, though :? This is my best one.

Oh he's brilliant, could I potentially breed to him further down the line?
Of course you may! Just let me know when you're ready :)
codinglibrarian
Visit My Farm

Post by codinglibrarian »

I used to breed Caspians but I abandoned it because there was very little interest in it. I was breeding for speed and higher GP... sadly they are all dead now.
Hawkeye
Visit My Farm

Post by Hawkeye »

This is looking a bit abandoned, but i've been doing some random projects of my own and im interested in developing a good Caspian bloodline as well, if you are interested in Caspian horses you can go to my profile and watch me start from sctratch. I might also start posting farm logs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:50 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:50 pm