Community Forum

Enchanted Equine’s Grey Gala!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Enchanted Equine’s Grey Gala!

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Hello all!

As some of you may have noticed, this account is having a totally new start! This includes my new name, new projects, new organization, and more!

So…you may be wondering what the title of this topic is about. Well…

Enchanted Equine is very excited to announce the start of a new operation: project Grey Gala!!!
This project will involve collecting a large amount of grey Arabian horses (ideally from AC or only 1-2 generations in), and the transformation of my entire herd into, well, a bunch of grey Arabs! I just think there’s something so beautiful, unique, and timeless about the grey Arabs, and I am absolutely in love with the color and the breed. My first goal will simply be to breed more grey Arabs, however, as I do this I would also like to try and achieve better HGP, comments, and conformation in my herd.

Right now I could really use any grey Arabs from AC or with 0 COI that anyone might have and not want. Keeping COI to 5% or less is really important to me so I definitely need some new genes to achieve this.

I already have a decent stock of grey Arabs atm, however, many of them are quickly getting older! I also haven’t been as organized as I should ( :? ) so I’ll be working on that too.

If anyone wants to comment with horses available or if anyone else is simply interested in this project please feel free to hmu!
Oriole2
Visit My Farm

Re: Enchanted Equine’s Grey Gala!

Post by Oriole2 »

That's cool!

I'd been collecting grey AC Arabians for a year or so. Feel free to explore my farm and let me know if you find any studs you're interested in. (I'm not ready to sell them, but I can put them up for stud, for free.)

I may also think about lending mares for a breeding or two, as the chances that I'll ever get back to that project are getting smaller and smaller. But it'll depend on the mare.

Anyway, good luck with your goals!
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

ys2 wrote:That's cool!

I'd been collecting grey AC Arabians for a year or so. Feel free to explore my farm and let me know if you find any studs you're interested in. (I'm not ready to sell them, but I can put them up for stud, for free.)

I may also think about lending mares for a breeding or two, as the chances that I'll ever get back to that project are getting smaller and smaller. But it'll depend on the mare.

Anyway, good luck with your goals!
Tysm! Your Arabs are so gorgeous, I’m jealous of your collection :lol: I absolutely LOVE this stud of yours https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3405913 and would love to breed one of my mares to him! He’s so unique and gorgeous!
meme_girl500
Visit My Farm

Post by meme_girl500 »

i have a grey mare if you'd want to buy her i absolutely adore her but i don't have space for her right now
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

meme_girl500 wrote:i have a grey mare if you'd want to buy her i absolutely adore her but i don't have space for her right now
For clarification: The Arab made you own isn't a grey, but rather a Grullo :)
meme_girl500
Visit My Farm

Post by meme_girl500 »

oh sorry about that and she is also a filly not a mare, i'm still learning the coats.
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
meme_girl500 wrote:i have a grey mare if you'd want to buy her i absolutely adore her but i don't have space for her right now
For clarification: The Arab made you own isn't a grey, but rather a Grullo :)
No worries! And thank you Gabby for clarifying :D I would still definitely take her if she’s available!
meme_girl500
Visit My Farm

Post by meme_girl500 »

oh yes she is and i have a stallion as well if you'd like him too
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

meme_girl500 wrote:oh yes she is and i have a stallion as well if you'd like him too
Okay awesome! I’ll take them both, how much do you want for them?
meme_girl500
Visit My Farm

Post by meme_girl500 »

would 5000 each work or is that too high
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 pm