Community Forum

Enchanted Equine’s Grey Gala!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
meme_girl500
Visit My Farm

Re: Enchanted Equine’s Grey Gala!

Post by meme_girl500 »

If 5000 is too high than the lowest I can price it is 2000 each, I hope one of these prices will work for you
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

meme_girl500 wrote:would 5000 each work or is that too high
That would work perfectly!
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

meme_girl500 wrote:oh sorry about that and she is also a filly not a mare, i'm still learning the coats.
That's no problem :)

She does look grey in some way, so it's really hard to tell ;)
meme_girl500
Visit My Farm

Post by meme_girl500 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
meme_girl500 wrote:oh sorry about that and she is also a filly not a mare, i'm still learning the coats.
That's no problem :)

Gabby you have some extraordinary thoroughbreds, they're beautiful.
Are any of them studs?

Oh and I was thinking of lending some foals out to people, till the foals are at least around breeding age and if you rlly like one you can keep it if possible, i have newborn filly available right now if you're interested just let me know :D
meme_girl500
Visit My Farm

Post by meme_girl500 »

meme_girl500 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: That's no problem :)

Are any of them studs?

Oh and I was thinking of lending some foals out to people, till the foals are at least around breeding age and if you rlly like one you can keep it if possible, i have newborn filly available the only thing is she's not pb, but if you're interested just let me know :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

meme_girl500 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: That's no problem :)

Are any of them studs?

Oh and I was thinking of lending some foals out to people, till the foals are at least around breeding age and if you rlly like one you can keep it if possible, i have newborn filly available right now if you're interested just let me know :D
Hello, there :D

I am so glad you like my Thoroughbreds :) All the stallions are for stud :)
meme_girl500
Visit My Farm

Post by meme_girl500 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
meme_girl500 wrote:
Are any of them studs?

Hello, there :D

I am so glad you like my Thoroughbreds :) All the stallions are for stud :)
oh good i'm gonna have to breed one of my mares too one of them when i have more space:D, they're just so unique.

hi Gabby we haven't really talked much lately but i stuck with your advice and the stats one y new foals are getting so much nicer, i've even got ones with 4 golds now, so i figured id just pop on and thank you for that advice
Last edited by meme_girl500 on Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oriole2
Visit My Farm

Post by Oriole2 »

Enchanted Equine wrote:
ys2 wrote:That's cool!

I'd been collecting grey AC Arabians for a year or so. Feel free to explore my farm and let me know if you find any studs you're interested in. (I'm not ready to sell them, but I can put them up for stud, for free.)

I may also think about lending mares for a breeding or two, as the chances that I'll ever get back to that project are getting smaller and smaller. But it'll depend on the mare.

Anyway, good luck with your goals!
Tysm! Your Arabs are so gorgeous, I’m jealous of your collection :lol: I absolutely LOVE this stud of yours https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3405913 and would love to breed one of my mares to him! He’s so unique and gorgeous!
Thank you! ^^ I love your herd, too.

He's up (let me know when you no longer need him or if you want me to refresh his energy)
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

meme_girl500 wrote: hi Gabby we haven't really talked much lately but i stuck with your advice and the stats one y new foals are getting so much nicer, i've even got ones with 4 golds now, so i figured id just pop on and thank you for that advice
No problem :) It's all about breeding the best with the best. Sometimes you get worse, but most of the time you get even better :D

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
meme_girl500
Visit My Farm

Post by meme_girl500 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
meme_girl500 wrote: hi Gabby we haven't really talked much lately but i stuck with your advice and the stats one y new foals are getting so much nicer, i've even got ones with 4 golds now, so i figured id just pop on and thank you for that advice
No problem :) It's all about breeding the best with the best. Sometimes you get worse, but most of the time you get even better :D
also i was taking a look at some of your stallions, and i was wondering if you could possibly put [horse=]:F|R: Milkyway Sky/horse] up for stud, i adore his coat and have a mare that would blend it well.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 am