Community Forum

PING

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
mouseyzzz
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

PING

Post by mouseyzzz »

I had a thoroughbred stallion named Black Crown for PRIVATE STUD....You three rudely ignored what was on the advertising where I said if you were interested you had to pm me.
Than I saw you three had bred him which is extremely rude to me and makes me not even want to be in this game because none of you guys respect my wishes.
I had PLEASE DO NOT USE PRIVATE STUD on his advertising so no excuses can be made.....
And i did not want him to be bred to the public so if you could rehome the foals born that bred from him I would appreciate it....if you want to talk it out pm me
Amenita wrote:
STARMUSTANG wrote:
Big_Horse_Lover_2002" wrote:
mouseyzzz
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: PING

Post by mouseyzzz »

sorry i didnt type your name right AND ALSO WANTED TO ADD i might let you have the foal i overreacted a little it was just annoying :')
[quote="Big_Horse_Lover_2002"][/quote]
STARMUSTANG
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by STARMUSTANG »

I'm sorry mouseyzzz, but you must be mistaken. I do not have any foals or horses who's sire is Black Crown. I have either already rehomed that horse or you have accidentally contacted the wrong person. I'm very sorry for this inconvienience. Maybe for furture reference, instead of a price on the breeding form, you could just have offers being made and you could discard any offers that you disagree with. I'm sorry if I have concerned you, please forgive me.
- STARMUSTAG
mouseyzzz
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mouseyzzz »

ping
[quote="Big_Horse_Lover_2002"][/quote]
STARMUSTANG
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by STARMUSTANG »

Now I understand where you are coming at sorry, I have bred Black Crown with my horse Anthem. I can sell the foal to you for your choice of price if you wish...Just let me know if you want the foal for $1 or if I should rehome the foal altogether. The choice is yours to make.
STARMUSTANG
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by STARMUSTANG »

mouseyzzz wrote:I had a thoroughbred stallion named Black Crown for PRIVATE STUD....You three rudely ignored what was on the advertising where I said if you were interested you had to pm me.
Than I saw you three had bred him which is extremely rude to me and makes me not even want to be in this game because none of you guys respect my wishes.
I had PLEASE DO NOT USE PRIVATE STUD on his advertising so no excuses can be made.....
And i did not want him to be bred to the public so if you could rehome the foals born that bred from him I would appreciate it....if you want to talk it out pm me
Amenita wrote:
STARMUSTANG wrote:
I apologise for this inconvienience, I admit to breeding my mare with Black Crown. I can either give you the foal or rehome it altogether. The choice is yours. ;)
Big_Horse_Lover_2002
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Big_Horse_Lover_2002 »

I apologise for that but I wasn't trying to be rude so please don't say that, I apologise for the way I made you feel but this is just a game and I don't think you should take it so seriously but I'm sorry.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

mouseyzzz wrote:I had a thoroughbred stallion named Black Crown for PRIVATE STUD....You three rudely ignored what was on the advertising where I said if you were interested you had to pm me.
Amenita wrote:
STARMUSTANG wrote:
Don't forget there are ways to help prevent this from happening! :mrgreen:
mouseyzzz
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mouseyzzz »

STARMUSTANG wrote:I'm sorry mouseyzzz, but you must be mistaken. I do not have any foals or horses who's sire is Black Crown. I have either already rehomed that horse or you have accidentally contacted the wrong person. I'm very sorry for this inconvienience. Maybe for furture reference, instead of a price on the breeding form, you could just have offers being made and you could discard any offers that you disagree with. I'm sorry if I have concerned you, please forgive me.
- STARMUSTAG

Of course I forgive you!! I did check and noticed that you did that which is very kind of you im sorry too!! I would put it for offers to breed only but It doesn't give me the option? I dont know if its only my computer or not but thank you so much !
mouseyzzz
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mouseyzzz »

STARMUSTANG wrote:Now I understand where you are coming at sorry, I have bred Black Crown with my horse Anthem. I can sell the foal to you for your choice of price if you wish...Just let me know if you want the foal for $1 or if I should rehome the foal altogether. The choice is yours to make.
You may keep the foal ! Just watch out next time :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 4:55 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:55 am