Community Forum

ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

ping

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:Ping
i was wondering if you had any American Shetland stallions i could breed to as i bought a filly from you and there are you public stallions on the market this is her https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3589533 and i bought this Vyatka filly from you as well and I'm wondering if you have a purebred stallion of her breed this is my mare https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3579371 so if you would be interested in studing or selling i plan to keep the line fairly private until i get established if you have any rules if you don't want them sold publicly or just used to make money off of I will let you know my main focus is to repopulate and hopefully gain interest in the breed :D
amithril
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by amithril »

Unfortunately I do not have any others of either breed! :( The parents for the Vyatka filly have since aged out but I still have both parents for the American Shetland so I can attempt to breed until I get another one. I still have my Estonian Natives because I am attempting the Toric quest now but can still breed Vyatka lines and get them restarted to produce more.

Since I have been hammering away at quests I still have a lot of parent horses I can sell for very reasonable prices, I just list them high to prevent them being wasted by "clear the market" buyers since I want others to have the opportunity to complete quests if they are still questing!
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:Unfortunately I do not have any others of either breed! :( The parents for the Vyatka filly have since aged out but I still have both parents for the American Shetland so I can attempt to breed until I get another one. I still have my Estonian Natives because I am attempting the Toric quest now but can still breed Vyatka lines and get them restarted to produce more.

Since I have been hammering away at quests I still have a lot of parent horses I can sell for very reasonable prices, I just list them high to prevent them being wasted by "clear the market" buyers since I want others to have the opportunity to complete quests if they are still questing!
well i would love to take a few from you because i actually plan to use them so if you have any that would be great im good with any breed but those were the 2 i could not find stallions for
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Sounds good! Were there any other breeds in particular you are looking for? I have excess of several uncommon or rare breeds (mostly studs or colts) scattered around in my barns and pastures and I am open to offers on pretty much any of them. I will try to post back here if I get any other American Shetlands, too.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:Sounds good! Were there any other breeds in particular you are looking for? I have excess of several uncommon or rare breeds (mostly studs or colts) scattered around in my barns and pastures and I am open to offers on pretty much any of them. I will try to post back here if I get any other American Shetlands, too.
i will take a look i was also looking for a carimillo white horse stud if you had one as i bought your mare earlier today :lol: i would be interested in some of these guys if your willing to sell them https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3587892
if you don't want to sell this guy could i stud to him and by chance do you have a mare of his breed you could possibly sell me as well
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3584704
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

No Camarillo White stud right now, but I have the parents/relatives of the one you bought from me :) It would be the same as with the American Shetland, I can try to breed another!
I can part with that Welsh Pony... I have so many of them and have been meaning to breed "replacements" but keep hitting my horse limit haha and you can absolutely have that Canadian Pacer stud. I have a Canadian Pacer mare on hold on my side account that I have been waiting to transfer back to my main (this account) to breed more so when I do I can keep you posted on foals especially if I get fillies!

I will go ahead and list both those horses privately, just offer what you feel is fair for both of them!
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:No Camarillo White stud right now, but I have the parents/relatives of the one you bought from me :) It would be the same as with the American Shetland, I can try to breed another!
I can part with that Welsh Pony... I have so many of them and have been meaning to breed "replacements" but keep hitting my horse limit haha and you can absolutely have that Canadian Pacer stud. I have a Canadian Pacer mare on hold on my side account that I have been waiting to transfer back to my main (this account) to breed more so when I do I can keep you posted on foals especially if I get fillies!

I will go ahead and list both those horses privately, just offer what you feel is fair for both of them!
thank you so much
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:No Camarillo White stud right now, but I have the parents/relatives of the one you bought from me :) It would be the same as with the American Shetland, I can try to breed another!

so i was looking around your side acc and saw some horses that caught y eye and was wondering if you would sell or stud an of these https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3503722
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3374900
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3548414
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3421622 i would need a mare of his breed but he is absolutely stunning I've never seen such a gorgeous horse love the fluffy main :D
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

I'm breeding American Shetlands and should have a stud that's 100%. So I looked and I have him (when he's old enough):
You could certainly borrow him and age him up.
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

I can sell the Finnish Draft mare, I bought her when I had the Finnish Universal quest and ended up not needing her... I have a stud of that breed on another side account I set up for Draft horses to try and cycle through uncommon breeds and make them more publicly available!

The Anglo-Norman I might hang onto until I get a Toric but I am undecided on her as of right now. I think the foals I got from the other mare I got when I got her will work out for trying to get this quest done.

I can stud out the Mangalarga Machador... that is a breed I might take back up when I am done with my quests and that one is my favorite of the two studs I have. The Hanoverian stud I need to refresh... those three Hanos are the most popular studs I have on a side account besides my bus load of Bretons!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:00 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:00 pm