Community Forum

ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
amithril
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

There will be one for sale soon as I get another filly out of her, same with her daughter I currently have! :)
ok i will keep a look out for one then :D

Both Schleswiger mares are reserved for you, just offer what you feel is fair for them! :D
I will let you know when I get those American Walking Pony mares ready to go, too. I have my fingers crossed I get good fillies out of them like I did the Schleswiger mares.
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

There will be one for sale soon as I get another filly out of her, same with her daughter I currently have! :)
ok i will keep a look out for one then :D

I've listed two American Walking Pony mares reserved for you and I put a colt up for sale besides them, too. :)
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: ok i will keep a look out for one then :D

I've listed two American Walking Pony mares reserved for you and I put a colt up for sale besides them, too. :)
i offered thank you so much :D
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

i offered thank you so much :D

You're welcome!!! :D
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: i offered thank you so much :D

hi I was just wondering if you could help me in breeding a poney of mousseye I can supply a nigirian mare but have had no luck when breeding so I think its because I haven't done any other quests so help would be great :D
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

hi I was just wondering if you could help me in breeding a poney of mousseye I can supply a nigirian mare but have had no luck when breeding so I think its because I haven't done any other quests so help would be great :D

Sure thing! I went ahead and set up one of the Arabian studs that is 5* for Poney Mousseye so you can go ahead and start giving it a shot. :)
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: hi I was just wondering if you could help me in breeding a poney of mousseye I can supply a nigirian mare but have had no luck when breeding so I think its because I haven't done any other quests so help would be great :D

Sure thing! I went ahead and set up one of the Arabian studs that is 5* for Poney Mousseye so you can go ahead and start giving it a shot. :)
thank you so much :D can you link him
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

thank you so much :D can you link him
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3694037

This guy! I have I think two other studs as well that I can change out as they lose energy, too. Funny enough I had a feeling these guys would be good for that quest, too, but I didn't think of evaluating them until you tagged me! :lol:
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: thank you so much :D can you link him

This guy! I have I think two other studs as well that I can change out as they lose energy, too. Funny enough I had a feeling these guys would be good for that quest, too, but I didn't think of evaluating them until you tagged me! :lol:
he's gorgeous thank you so much :D
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

he's gorgeous thank you so much :D
Any time!!! ;) I am partial to the tobianos with larger markings like him!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:28 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:28 pm