The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO konik stallion

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Earienlasgalen
Visit My Farm

ISO konik stallion

Post by Earienlasgalen »

looking for a konik stallion with decent HGP (at least over 50 k) and with few or no common ancestors with my mares (if there is "an avel" in the name, it was probably born on my farm)
dawnstar.
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO konik stallion

Post by dawnstar. »

Earienlasgalen wrote:.
I have this stallion sitting around who is almost as old as my account: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/942733

I will not sell him but I can put him up for stud :)
Earienlasgalen
Visit My Farm

Post by Earienlasgalen »

Itry to keep clear of lp but he is heterozygotous on the gene it seems so it's worth a try. tell me when he is up for stud!
dawnstar.
Visit My Farm

Post by dawnstar. »

Earienlasgalen wrote:Itry to keep clear of lp but he is heterozygotous on the gene it seems so it's worth a try. tell me when he is up for stud!
I've put him up for you. I hope he gives you what you need! C:
Earienlasgalen
Visit My Farm

Post by Earienlasgalen »

Iwas only able to get one breeding out of him. I guess someone was quicker. But If I get a non lp colt it will solve my COI pb for a while!
dawnstar.
Visit My Farm

Post by dawnstar. »

Earienlasgalen wrote:Iwas only able to get one breeding out of him. I guess someone was quicker. But If I get a non lp colt it will solve my COI pb for a while!
I refilled his energy if you need more breedings C:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:23 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:23 am