The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by islandhill »

Blueriver601 wrote:...
Hello!

I just wanted to let you know that you used my private stud: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3314285

Even though I had private both written in his bio and the stud ad. Because of this, I would love it if you would pay some sort of stud fee or I will take the foal off of your hands (whichever you prefer). Just because I really do value his lines and need to keep them private :)

Thanks!

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Blueriver601
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Blueriver601 »

islandhill wrote:
Blueriver601 wrote:...
Hello!

I just wanted to let you know that you used my private stud: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3314285

Even though I had private both written in his bio and the stud ad. Because of this, I would love it if you would pay some sort of stud fee or I will take the foal off of your hands (whichever you prefer). Just because I really do value his lines and need to keep them private :)

Thanks!
Hey there! I'm so terribly sorry about this. I didn't know the mare I bred him to was for sale at the moment, so I'm trying super hard to get them both back. Once I get them back i'll figure out which one ill do.
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Blueriver601 wrote:
islandhill wrote:
Hello!

Thanks!
Hey there! I'm so terribly sorry about this. I didn't know the mare I bred him to was for sale at the moment, so I'm trying super hard to get them both back. Once I get them back i'll figure out which one ill do.
No problem! I understand it completely :)

-Napoleon Hill
Blueriver601
Visit My Farm

Post by Blueriver601 »

islandhill wrote:
Blueriver601 wrote:
No problem! I understand it completely :)
I could offer you one of my HGP horses. I have a record with the highest HGP horses and I'm currently bringing that back.
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Blueriver601 wrote:
islandhill wrote: No problem! I understand it completely :)
I could offer you one of my HGP horses. I have a record with the highest HGP horses and I'm currently bringing that back.
I appreciate the offer! I'm not currently breeding horses right now, but if you have any grinders I would happily take them

-Napoleon Hill
Blueriver601
Visit My Farm

Post by Blueriver601 »

islandhill wrote:
Blueriver601 wrote:
I appreciate the offer! I'm not currently breeding horses right now, but if you have any grinders I would happily take them
I got the mare and foal back. The foal is up for offers. the conformation is
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Blueriver601 wrote:
islandhill wrote: I appreciate the offer! I'm not currently breeding horses right now, but if you have any grinders I would happily take them
I got the mare and foal back. The foal is up for offers. the conformation is
I will take the foal if you want, or you can pay a stud fee. Whichever you want :)

-Napoleon Hill
Blueriver601
Visit My Farm

Post by Blueriver601 »

islandhill wrote:
Blueriver601 wrote: I got the mare and foal back. The foal is up for offers. the conformation is
I will take the foal if you want, or you can pay a stud fee. Whichever you want :)
I'll give you the foal
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Blueriver601 wrote:
islandhill wrote: I will take the foal if you want, or you can pay a stud fee. Whichever you want :)
I'll give you the foal
Sounds good!

-Napoleon Hill
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:48 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:48 am