Community Forum

Sport Guide

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Sport Guide

Post by Argent »

Will there e a list of required traits for each horse sport? That's probably what the discipline books are for.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Sport Guide

Post by larissar »

Yup, you got it. I've actually started drafting the discipline evaluations feature too so it shouldn't be too long before that is active.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

larissar wrote:Yup, you got it. I've actually started drafting the discipline evaluations feature too so it shouldn't be too long before that is active.
6 years later, still none.....

Just like geldings...
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
larissar wrote:Yup, you got it. I've actually started drafting the discipline evaluations feature too so it shouldn't be too long before that is active.

Just like geldings...
Katy_Kanes, the developers are putting a lot of work on this game and during this last six years a LOT of updates, more important in the eyes of the developers, have been made.

Give them time, they are working really hard on this game. Plus, I am a little glad that they focused on other things that have a really important role in this game, like coloration, in the past 6 years. (not that I do not want or wanted the discipline evaluation books or the geldings, I would of been/will be thrilled if they had been /will soon be added) :D

I am sure that some time in the future discipline evaluation books (I am talking specifically about books since there is a guide to help you decide what discipline your horse will excel in according to their conformation) and geldings will be added .

Until then all we can do is wait and encourage them with positive comments about the great game they have made! :D

PS: would you like me to give you the link to the discipline guide?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:

Just like geldings...
Katy_Kanes, the developers are putting a lot of work on this game and during this last six years a LOT of updates, more important in the eyes of the developers, have been made.

Give them time, they are working really hard on this game. Plus, I am a little glad that they focused on other things that have a really important role in this game, like coloration, in the past 6 years. (not that I do not want or wanted the discipline evaluation books or the geldings, I would of been/will be thrilled if they had been /will soon be added) :D

I am sure that some time in the future discipline evaluation books (I am talking specifically about books since there is a guide to help you decide what discipline your horse will excel in according to their conformation) and geldings will be added .

Until then all we can do is wait and encourage them with positive comments about the great game they have made! :D

PS: would you like me to give you the link to the discipline guide?

As Veterinarian has said! :D And I agree wholeheartedly.

Until then, others have found Silverine's topic quite helpful as a fill-in. Maybe you would find it helpful as well.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=12468
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:39 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:39 pm