Community Forum

NAMING CONTEST FOR REAL LIFE FOAL!!!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Kingfisher
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: NAMING CONTEST FOR REAL LIFE FOAL!!!!

Post by Kingfisher »

For a Colt: Traveller
For a Filly: Rose Quartz

Whats black and white and red all over? A blushing zebra!

(Zebras aren't horses, but a black and white pinto didn't fit as well)
G|D|Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by G|D|Stables »

Evie1917 wrote:Hi horsey peeplz!

In real life (as in NOT horse world online) my mare is going to foal! I deciding to have a naming competition because my family doesn't care what its called and I am not creative when it comes to horse names (or anything really!) The foal is due in May so any people who post an entry thingy after its born won't count. Here are the rules:

1. You can only put in ONE entry.
2. Each entry must have a name for a colt AND a filly (we don't know which it will be)
3. You will have to add a horse joke/riddle as well or I won't count your entry!

I will judge the entries by creativity and how well it suits the horse! Just so you all know, the horse is likely to be a bay as its dam and sire are both bays!

The reward is not that good, because like I said, I'm not creative! The reward will be for me to breed a foal (on HWO) that is a RARE breed and I will sell you the foal for 1 dollar! Also, I will buy one of your horses for 1000 dollars then you can buy it back for 1 dollar so you also get 999 dollars (I am a very cheap person and most of the horses i buy are around 100 dollars each!)

GOOD LUCK!! (if anyone actually enters LOL)
Colt: Comet
Filly: Arabella (Nick name would just be Bella)
Joke: Why should you never try to convince a horse? They're always 'neigh sayers'
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Evie1917 wrote:Hi horsey peeplz!

In real life (as in NOT horse world online) my mare is going to foal! I deciding to have a naming competition because my family doesn't care what its called and I am not creative when it comes to horse names (or anything really!) The foal is due in May so any people who post an entry thingy after its born won't count. Here are the rules:

1. You can only put in ONE entry.
2. Each entry must have a name for a colt AND a filly (we don't know which it will be)
3. You will have to add a horse joke/riddle as well or I won't count your entry!

I will judge the entries by creativity and how well it suits the horse! Just so you all know, the horse is likely to be a bay as its dam and sire are both bays!

The reward is not that good, because like I said, I'm not creative! The reward will be for me to breed a foal (on HWO) that is a RARE breed and I will sell you the foal for 1 dollar! Also, I will buy one of your horses for 1000 dollars then you can buy it back for 1 dollar so you also get 999 dollars (I am a very cheap person and most of the horses i buy are around 100 dollars each!)

GOOD LUCK!! (if anyone actually enters LOL)
I’ll enter.

Filly Name: Aurelia (I love that name)
Colt Name: Apollo
Riddle: A woman shoots her husband and then hangs him. (Whoa that got dark). Then they go out for a nice dinner. How is this possible.
hail40040
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hail40040 »

Fiilly: Nora

Colt: Jasper

Why didn't the horse cross the road?

Because he believed he was a chicken.
Twelve_Oaks
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Twelve_Oaks »

Aurora (filly), means "Dawn" in latin
Aspen (colt), meaning "Nature" or miracle of nature
Archer (colt), Means "bowman" in old english
I know you said one each.. but, couldn't decide between these two for the colt, besides you may take an instant preference to one of the two (I'd hate to have chosen the wrong one!)

Well... You asked for it. I apologize in advance.
What kind of horse travels all around the world? A globe trotter.
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Evie1917 wrote:...
Filly: Wind Dancer (Dancer)
Colt: Running Thunder (Thunder)

Why did the draft horse give the pony water?
Because he was a little horse! :lol:
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 1:09 am

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:09 am