Community Forum

Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Post by Nazarach »

Southerngal wrote:
Nazarach wrote:5th place goes to

Shimmering Trooper

of Southerngal
As I said, Lp is not exactly allowed in this contest because it varnishes the coat with age, he is still young so his varnishing hasn't started yet; That said, he has nice Dun markings and I like him because he reminds me of a horse I've seen some aboriginee leader riding in a Carl May-play. So, with one eye closed, I've decided he still gets a placement in this contest :)
Congratz to 5th place and 1k and a breeding to any of my stallions :D
Ohk thanks (Sorry I don't exactly know what Lp is)
It's the white covering his behind, it will often let the horse be progressivly covered with a white dusting :)
Put an unbred horse (without any foals) or a horse I can send back to you after (tell me in this case, please) for offers and I'll make an offer with the prize-amount. Any idea for the stallion you want?
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote:
Ohk thanks (Sorry I don't exactly know what Lp is)
It's the white covering his behind, it will often let the horse be progressivly covered with a white dusting :)
Put an unbred horse (without any foals) or a horse I can send back to you after (tell me in this case, please) for offers and I'll make an offer with the prize-amount. Any idea for the stallion you want?
Oh, thanks! And I'll put Trooper up, but I'll need him back, and I would pick a stallion, but none of them would work with what I need :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Southerngal wrote:
Nazarach wrote:
Oh, thanks! And I'll put Trooper up, but I'll need him back, and I would pick a stallion, but none of them would work with what I need :)
Oh, ok - then I'll put in a bit more for the offer :)
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote:
Oh, ok - then I'll put in a bit more for the offer :)
Okiedokio
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

Yay! What a great contest. I really enjoyed this one. Dun is such an undersung gene, it was so great to see it have a nice moment in the spotlight. And I loved seeing all the wonderful entries. I'm honored that my dudes came in second, even though they still have some ways to go in the training department (Emperor is trying hard!)

I'll figure out a horse to trade for the monies in a little bit. I'm struggling w a migraine right now an am only on for a moment because the dcreen hurts my head.
HorzeLover101 wrote:.
Congrats on first place! I meant to comment earlier on how much I love those bicolored leg fluffs. I'm thinking of breeding some fluff into a couple of my lines to see if I can duplicate the effect...

And congrats to everyone else as well! What a lovely rainbow of Dun we have here. :D
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Nazarach wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Thank you! :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1678966 Here is the horse for the money :)
Would you happen to have any high stat Arabian stallions?
Rehome or sending it back?
here is my sole purebred currently, don't know if he fits your needs though...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1297890 59 HGP

if 95% are also ok, then these are somewhat high stat:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1345475 55 HGP
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1581162 47 HGP
Rehoming, and he would have been nice if he was alive :lol: :lol: The other two don't quite fit what I need, but thank you :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

redster wrote:Yay! What a great contest. I really enjoyed this one. Dun is such an undersung gene, it was so great to see it have a nice moment in the spotlight. And I loved seeing all the wonderful entries. I'm honored that my dudes came in second, even though they still have some ways to go in the training department (Emperor is trying hard!)

I'll figure out a horse to trade for the monies in a little bit. I'm struggling w a migraine right now an am only on for a moment because the dcreen hurts my head.
Congrats on first place! I meant to comment earlier on how much I love those bicolored leg fluffs. I'm thinking of breeding some fluff into a couple of my lines to see if I can duplicate the effect...

And congrats to everyone else as well! What a lovely rainbow of Dun we have here. :D
Then see that you get better first, I'm in no hurry and will come on occasionally, the rewards don't expire xD
And many thanks, I liked this contest a lot myself :3
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Nazarach wrote:
Rehome or sending it back?
here is my sole purebred currently, don't know if he fits your needs though...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1297890 59 HGP

if 95% are also ok, then these are somewhat high stat:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1345475 55 HGP
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1581162 47 HGP
Rehoming, and he would have been nice if he was alive :lol: :lol: The other two don't quite fit what I need, but thank you :)
Sry, just went on for 5 turns and bam, he expired x_x Then I'll also put in a bit more in the offer :) too late ^^' well, if my little one grow up, i'll reserve one for you?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Nazarach wrote:Results are out!

So, I had a hard time deciding - and I mean REALLY hard; because of this I came to the conclusion that I would have double placements (fear not, regardless of solo or double placement, you will get the prizes for every horse - menaing, 2 horses are 2nd: every horse gets you 7.5k and a breeding).
I hope that cleared any confusion up :)

Going on then;

the overall winner and 1st place of this contest is:
Bhutia/Besty Boo
of Brinkhaven/HorzeLover101

really nice Dun-markings and a shiny training sheen (and these cute fluffs) made her the winner, she reminds me a bit of a little war horse ^^
Congratz! 10k for you and a breeding to any stallion you might be interested in :)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1680182
thank you so much! above is a link to a horse so i can claim the 10k. I'll take a look at your stallions for that free breeding :D thanks again!
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

redster wrote:Yay! What a great contest. I really enjoyed this one. Dun is such an undersung gene, it was so great to see it have a nice moment in the spotlight. And I loved seeing all the wonderful entries. I'm honored that my dudes came in second, even though they still have some ways to go in the training department (Emperor is trying hard!)

Aweeee.. thanks! yeah she is a sure beauty. when she was a foal and was aging wasnt too sure if she'd have the fluff feathers then it was like BOOM and there they were xD haha
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:22 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:22 am