Community Forum

Annual HWO Triple Star Thoroughbred Racing

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: Triple Star Racing

Post by h a z e l 3 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:
Is there like any certain purse amount? Like do you want all the purses to be around the same amount?
I would like the 2nd race to have more than the 1st race and the 3rd race to have more than the 2nd race. If there's a Triple Star Champion this year, I would like to give them more money for part of the reward (I've made a ribbon for them too)
Ooo nice, sounds good! :D

How much money do you have so far for each of the purses?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I would like the 2nd race to have more than the 1st race and the 3rd race to have more than the 2nd race. If there's a Triple Star Champion this year, I would like to give them more money for part of the reward (I've made a ribbon for them too)

$1,383,333 for the first race, $1,433,333 for the 2nd race, and for the 3rd race, $1,483,333 and then $4,050,000 for the Triple Star Champion if there is one for this year
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Though the $4,050,000 may not be needed, it all depends on if the same horse can win all 3 races like Chief Commander did last year
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Triple Star

What is this about?: This is a yearly event that I will be hosting and is somewhat similar to the Triple Crown. There will be 3 races (The American Stakes, The English Stakes, and The French Derby). The dates are posted in the post below.
What Horses can enter?: Thoroughbred Mares/fillies and Thoroughbred stallions/colts that are between the age of 2 years old and 4 years and 11.5 months. No other breeds are allowed and no horses younger than 2 years old and no horses 5 years and older are allowed.
When Will the Races be posted?: The races will be posted 3 days before the run day. As soon as the races are created, you are allowed to enter your horses. The races will be Level 10.
Sponsors of 2019:
1. jsrules - would like to sponsor these races also something different I will give 500k to the winning Breeder of each race to show acknowledge of their breeding efforts :)
2. MikiVCat - $500,000
3. KYTrainer - $1,000,000
4. Thundering Hooves - $1,000,000 to the owner of the Triple Star Champion
Sponsors of 2020:
1. Thundering Horses - $1,000,000 for the breeder of the horse
2. KYTrainer - 1 million to be dispersed in all the purses. 333,333 dollars in each
If you would like to help sponsor, feel free to post below!

The American Stakes
Entry Fee: $15,000
Purse: $1,050,000

The English Stakes
Purse: $1,100,000

The French Derby
Purse: $1,150,000

If the same horse wins all 3 races, that horse is awarded the Triple Star Racing Award, that horse's owner gets an extra $4,050,000.
Could you ping this account or Katy_Kanes_Frozen & I would like to donate 500k to the breeder of the best horse.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Triple Star

What is this about?: This is a yearly event that I will be hosting and is somewhat similar to the Triple Crown. There will be 3 races (The American Stakes, The English Stakes, and The French Derby). The dates are posted in the post below.
What Horses can enter?: Thoroughbred Mares/fillies and Thoroughbred stallions/colts that are between the age of 2 years old and 4 years and 11.5 months. No other breeds are allowed and no horses younger than 2 years old and no horses 5 years and older are allowed.
When Will the Races be posted?: The races will be posted 3 days before the run day. As soon as the races are created, you are allowed to enter your horses. The races will be Level 10.
Sponsors of 2019:
1. jsrules - would like to sponsor these races also something different I will give 500k to the winning Breeder of each race to show acknowledge of their breeding efforts :)
2. MikiVCat - $500,000
3. KYTrainer - $1,000,000
4. Thundering Hooves - $1,000,000 to the owner of the Triple Star Champion
Sponsors of 2020:
1. Thundering Horses - $1,000,000 for the breeder of the horse
2. KYTrainer - 1 million to be dispersed in all the purses. 333,333 dollars in each
If you would like to help sponsor, feel free to post below!

The American Stakes
Purse: $1,050,000

The English Stakes
Purse: $1,100,000

The French Derby
Purse: $1,150,000

If the same horse wins all 3 races, that horse is awarded the Triple Star Racing Award, that horse's owner gets an extra $4,050,000.
Could you ping this account or Katy_Kanes_Frozen & I would like to donate 500k to the breeder of the best horse.
Yup! :D
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:

$1,383,333 for the first race, $1,433,333 for the 2nd race, and for the 3rd race, $1,483,333 and then $4,050,000 for the Triple Star Champion if there is one for this year
I will donate 2 million to the first race, 4 million to the second, and 8.5 million to the third :) So 14.5 million in total :)
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I will donate 2 million to the first race, 4 million to the second, and 8.5 million to the third :) So 14.5 million in total :)

Can wait to see if there's going to be another Triple Star Champion this year!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:

You're welcome! :) When would you like the money?

I know! :D I sincerely doubt there will be another Triple Star Champion this year though... I like never see a horse win three big races in a row- last year's Champion was like the first and I was shocked!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

I know! :D I sincerely doubt there will be another Triple Star Champion this year though... I like never see a horse win three big races in a row- last year's Champion was like the first and I was shocked!
The money, at the latest, can be given 4 days before the start date of each of the races

Yeah, I was actually surprised too with Chief Commander. He's even set some pretty fast times for other horses to try to beat.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:

The money, at the latest, can be given 4 days before the start date of each of the races

Yeah, I was actually surprised too with Chief Commander. He's even set some pretty fast times for other horses to try to beat.
Well I can give it now! :) I probably should before I forget anyway lol :oops:

Yeah he was impressive!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 am