Community Forum

HELP ME!!!!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Evie1917
Visit My Farm

HELP ME!!!!!

Post by Evie1917 »

I am really confused with how the 'hosting a competition' thing works. I created the competition and a person entered and I entered my own horse but how does it work? Does the competition automatically start or do you have to start it? How do you find out the results of the comp if it has finished??????
I AM SO CONFUSED!!!! #?
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: HELP ME!!!!!

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Evie1917 wrote:I am really confused with how the 'hosting a competition' thing works. I created the competition and a person entered and I entered my own horse but how does it work? Does the competition automatically start or do you have to start it? How do you find out the results of the comp if it has finished??????
I AM SO CONFUSED!!!! #?
Ok. First and foremost, this belongs in the questions section, you’ll get a quicker answer. Next, once 5 horses are entered, the comp is ready to run. I don’t really know how to explain it... so I’ll ping someone who does.
BlackOak2 wrote:ping
Would you care to elaborate? My explanation isn’t worth 2 beans :lol: :oops:
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Evie1917 wrote:I am really confused with how the 'hosting a competition' thing works. I created the competition and a person entered and I entered my own horse but how does it work? Does the competition automatically start or do you have to start it? How do you find out the results of the comp if it has finished??????
I AM SO CONFUSED!!!! #?
I am going to divide your mega question into smaller questions (not that I can answer all of them)
1)I am really confused about how the 'hosting a competition' thing works.
To host a comp all you need to do is go to competitions -> My events, when you get there in the upper-right-hand corner of the page you will see a button that says 'Host a new event' press on it (I'm doing it right now) that will take you to a new page. To create a new comp chose your comp name next chose your comp level then chose a discipline. After that, you can change (if you wish) the comp entry fee. If you tap 'More options' you will get to choose which breed, purse price etc...
2)I created the competition and a person entered and I entered my own horse but how does it work?
So you can enter your own horses as many times as you want depending on the discipline. Anyone else can enter your comp.
3)Does the competition automatically start or do you have to start it?
After 5 peeps enter the comp it starts automatically (that's why you often see over dated comps)
4) How do you find out the results of the comp if it has finished??????
So after the comp finishes you go to competitions -> Results and you will see a search for results. Enter everything you know about the comp: Discipline, breed and level. Click on search results and voila!
I hope this helped.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

I AM SO CONFUSED!!!! #?
Your questions have essentially been answered. :mrgreen:

For some additional information, the following guide can be found in our help, guides section:
Creating Competition Help
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 6:36 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:36 am