Community Forum

Coin Toss Breeding

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Coin Toss Breeding

Post by Retsi »

66 speed Thoroughbred broodmare
I'd like to offer other Thoroughbred breeders (with the best studs) a deal. We breed your stallion to my mare, and each of us keeps a foal. The winner picks which foal they want before the foals are born.
We go into chat and roll the dice. Whoever is closest to the number preselected, wins! That player gets to choose whether they want to first or second foal. This is done before the first foal is born so it is fair.
I think this will be an interesting game of chance! :mrgreen:
Your stallion must meet the following requirements to enter. Must be purebred Thoroughbred, under 17.3hh, and have above 70% wps
First colts breeding report: "This is as strong a colt as any. Your colt is about the fastest thing on four legs I've ever seen. Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! This colt is very cautious and gracious when he moves. This colt's tempo is like clockwork! Your colt is very sturdy. Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. This colt could be the next Einstein!"
⚔ℜ⚔ Eight Belles

⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Re: Coin Toss Breeding

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Retsi wrote:
hi I would like to enter sounds fun :D :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2520217
KYLEIGH396
Visit My Farm

Post by KYLEIGH396 »

Retsi wrote:
I'd like to offer other Thoroughbred breeders (with the best studs) a deal. We breed your stallion to my mare, and each of us keeps a foal. The winner picks which foal they want before the foals are born.
We go into chat and roll the dice. Whoever is closest to the number preselected, wins! That player gets to choose whether they want to first or second foal. This is done before the first foal is born so it is fair.
Your stallion must meet the following requirements to enter. Must be purebred Thoroughbred, under 17.3hh, and have above 70% wps
First colts breeding report: "This is as strong a colt as any. Your colt is about the fastest thing on four legs I've ever seen. Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! This colt is very cautious and gracious when he moves. This colt's tempo is like clockwork! Your colt is very sturdy. Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. This colt could be the next Einstein!"
⚔ℜ⚔ Eight Belles

I’ll enter my pride and joy:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2215907

He’s already produced 3 66 Speed tbs and 1 foal (so far, I haven’t tested the others) that that has gone under 1:59 minutes.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Retsi wrote:...

I'd like to enter with Prince.
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

I would like to use him: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2036881
Retsi wrote:
⚔ℜ⚔ Eight Belles

Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Retsi wrote:
⚔ℜ⚔ Eight Belles

I’d like to enter. Tell me when you’ll be on.
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Quality Horses Est. May 25th, 2019
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 4:26 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:26 am