Community Forum

High Prize Contest

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Re: High Prize Contest

Post by h0rsey »

MerrySmile wrote:It's very simple to get your hands on one of these prizes. Simply comment a picture of the horse you own that you are the proudest of and tell me why. I'll pick the winners on October 1st.
1. $600,000
2. $500,000
3. $400,000
4. $300,000
5. $200,000
6. $100,000

Two Random Prizes will be drawn for $25,000 each.
Red Fox

I am proud of Red Fox because he is my first Record Holder. When I got the notification “Your horse broke a new world record for Pole Bending, L3!” I was happy and surprised at the same time. I had not expected him to break the record at all, in fact, I wasn’t even tryin to break a record. His sire, Red Bandit I bought from an auction. He proved to be good in pole bending, so I champed him to supreme champion. I was looking for a good mare to breed to him, so I asked Soaring Hooves if I could lease her mare, Seven Plagues. She said yes, and I bred the mare first to Red Bandit, and second to another one of my pole bending stallions, Nightwatch. I didn’t train either right away. They both sat in my barns for a while, I actually ended up training Night Terror, the Nightwatch colt. He also ended up doing well in pole bending. A couple months later, I found Red Fox in my barn and decided it was time that he was trained. Bitapetrone trained him in 10 minutes, I tested him in L1, L2, and L3 pole bending, and then I went to bed. The next morning, he had broken a record! He ended up breaking 3 more records, his only current one standing is his L8, 27.47. He is my favorite horse on this game, and record holders including ᦔ᥇4ꫀ Master Gun, ✦✧LC✧✦ The Fox, and {SH} Foxfire are descended from him. I also love Red Fox’s beautiful red chestnut color, and his tobiano socks. Honestly, he is just perfect to me. Plus, he has a perfect Thoroughbred and Appendix Quarter Horse evaluation. Sorry this got to be really long!
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows »

h0rsey wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:It's very simple to get your hands on one of these prizes. Simply comment a picture of the horse you own that you are the proudest of and tell me why. I'll pick the winners on October 1st.
1. $600,000
2. $500,000
3. $400,000
4. $300,000
5. $200,000
6. $100,000

Red Fox

I am proud of Red Fox because he is my first Record Holder. When I got the notification “Your horse broke a new world record for Pole Bending, L3!” I was happy and surprised at the same time. I had not expected him to break the record at all, in fact, I wasn’t even tryin to break a record. His sire, Red Bandit I bought from an auction. He proved to be good in pole bending, so I champed him to supreme champion. I was looking for a good mare to breed to him, so I asked Soaring Hooves if I could lease her mare, Seven Plagues. She said yes, and I bred the mare first to Red Bandit, and second to another one of my pole bending stallions, Nightwatch. I didn’t train either right away. They both sat in my barns for a while, I actually ended up training Night Terror, the Nightwatch colt. He also ended up doing well in pole bending. A couple months later, I found Red Fox in my barn and decided it was time that he was trained. Bitapetrone trained him in 10 minutes, I tested him in L1, L2, and L3 pole bending, and then I went to bed. The next morning, he had broken a record! He ended up breaking 3 more records, his only current one standing is his L8, 27.47. He is my favorite horse on this game, and record holders including ᦔ᥇4ꫀ Master Gun, ✦✧LC✧✦ The Fox, and {SH} Foxfire are descended from him. I also love Red Fox’s beautiful red chestnut color, and his tobiano socks. Honestly, he is just perfect to me. Plus, he has a perfect Thoroughbred and Appendix Quarter Horse evaluation. Sorry this got to be really long!
My horse Leopard is my prized horse because of his color https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/ ... /2694416.I have been trying to get a horse in that color for so long.I have had him breed multiple times here are some of the links to his offspring
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2704453
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2699907
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

1. $600,000
2. $500,000
3. $400,000
4. $300,000
5. $200,000
6. $100,000

. I’m most proud of https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2676238. He’s a good horse, and we’ve come a long way. At first for some reason he didn’t gain weight, even though his feed was lower than his max feed, and he didn’t do well in shows. Now that he’s half way trained, he’s much better, and were working our way up to being champions! If we make it there, he’ll be my third champ.
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

MerrySmile wrote:ping
Here is my entry: Why am I so proud of this stunning colt? Well story time it is then.
I found "Here I Am" (barn name: Teddy-bear :D or Theo) buried on the market for 100K. He wasn't pictured in a very flashy time of life and wasn't exactly the most exciting looking prospect. He was a odd-looking heavy set colt, but his title made me click on him. I'm glad I did. I bought him on site and brought him home. He was in poor condition and needed increase in his titles but I was willing to try it. Well then it happened. I asked Oreo to confo him for me and low and behold he has 66 Movement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: I was shocked. Currently as a 3 year old colt I have had offers of 10 million and up on him and his stud fee is 800K!! I'm currently with what time I have increasing his titles and letting him rise to the top. So whenever someone is looking for their next champion Dressage horse I always tell them to dip into that luck and soon their foals will be saying "Well, Here I AM!" I can't wait to see what time will do to this magnificent colt and his offspring. I couldn't be more proud of this lucky foal!
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

I'm so excited to see all the entries. I will have a hard time picking. Only a few more days for people to enter. Good luck.
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

1. $600,000
2. $500,000
3. $400,000
4. $300,000
5. $200,000
6. $100,000

{LC} The Gold Legacy

He is my first Rh his lines were my very first record holder line he has give me decent offspring who can produce a Rh
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

lemoncypress wrote:
1. $600,000
2. $500,000
3. $400,000
4. $300,000
5. $200,000
6. $100,000

{LC} The Gold Legacy

He is my first Rh his lines were my very first record holder line he has give me decent offspring who can produce a Rh
I won't be including this one as you have entered with your other account.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

ENTRIES
Soaring Hooves

bunnyrabbit2

spottedleaf10

Grand Prix Training

Lemoncypress2

Emlyn

PeacefulOreo

Hidalgo 2

h0rsey

Lex123

Chips

Honeybunny#2

lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

MerrySmile wrote:
lemoncypress wrote: {LC} The Gold Legacy

I won't be including this one as you have entered with your other account.
oh shoot sorry i did this at school so i was a little brain dead :lol:
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows »

1. $600,000
2. $500,000
3. $400,000
4. $300,000
5. $200,000
6. $100,000

LET ME IN!!!

I am most proud of him because he is my first fully trained horse :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 12:12 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:12 am