Community Forum

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Santa Horse!

Post by Ivy Stables »

username- ivy stables
what I want for christmas- a horse, a dog, a little brother (Preferably an adopted one so he isn't way younger than me)
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Username: Aurelia
What I want: I want a horse of my own, or even a lease horse, and for my family to stop fighting
_TBLegacy_
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _TBLegacy_ »

username: _TBLegacy_
What I Want: A pair of American Eagle Dream Jeans, a pair of True Blue Old Skool Vans, and the female puppy with no name form the litter of Chorkies my friend's yorkie had.
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

Thundermare wrote:
Guess who's back? It's...

Santa Horse!

He will pick one lucky person at random to win 100k and a trained horse for Christmas!

All you have to do to enter is say the username you want the prizes to go to and what you want for Christmas this year.
Example: "Username: Thundermare
This Christmas, I would like a hidey thing for my axolotl, a pasture pal for my horse, and a giant box of ramen noodles."
(You don't have to write it exactly like this; I was just giving an example of what I'm looking for. :) )

You may only enter once! Please do not lie and enter multiple times from different accounts as this is not fair to others who wish to enter.

The deadline to enter is Christmas Eve at midnight.

Santa Horse will pick the winner on December 25th, then he will leave and come back next year. Good luck to everyone and
Merry Christmas!
Username: Heartland_stables
What I Want: Money (game and irl lol), 1 free training (game), and for my new mustang stallion to get here! (irl, he lives a couple states away)
Cutiequeen4
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cutiequeen4 »

Thundermare wrote:

Santa Horse!

He will pick one lucky person at random to win 100k and a trained horse for Christmas!

All you have to do to enter is say the username you want the prizes to go to and what you want for Christmas this year.
This Christmas, I would like a hidey thing for my axolotl, a pasture pal for my horse, and a giant box of ramen noodles."
(You don't have to write it exactly like this; I was just giving an example of what I'm looking for. :) )

You may only enter once! Please do not lie and enter multiple times from different accounts as this is not fair to others who wish to enter.

Santa Horse will pick the winner on December 25th, then he will leave and come back next year. Good luck to everyone and
Merry Christmas!
Username: Cutiequeen4
What I want(on this game): Horse tack, 3 large barns, Some beautiful fillies that have what looks like frost on their flanks, and a super high hgp stallion and mare for breeding(I prefer them to be over 69,000 hgp).
Cookie_Girl
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cookie_Girl »

Thundermare wrote:

Santa Horse!

Merry Christmas!

Username: Cookie_Girl

For Christmas I would like a grinder, any rehomable or junk horses for my adoption center, and My mom to finally cave and give me my own IRL horse.
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

bump
kat1324271
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by kat1324271 »

Username: kat1324271
What I want for Christmas: for a really nice Christmas with my immediate family and to go see Christmas lights!
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Username: AHorseandPonyLover
What I Want For Christmas: More Schleich/Breyer/Collecta Horse Models, All Schleich Horse Club sets, Horsey Gifts :lol:
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

Thundermare wrote:

Santa Horse!

Merry Christmas!

Username: Softball1234

What I want for Christmas: another softball bat, a new puppy, and another real life horse! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 5:49 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:49 am