Community Forum

Extreme Mustang Makeover

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Eagle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Extreme Mustang Makeover

Post by Eagle »

The Extreme Mustang Makeover is a challenge where you will adopt a Mustang to “makeover” or train and get ready for competitions. Your Mustang must be ready for the competitions in 2 weeks. The competitions will be hosted by me and everyone will be alerted when they start. There will be 3 level 1 western trail competitions Mustangs only for you to enter. You have to enter at least one competition in order to not be disqualified! Then whoever has the most points out of all competitions wins!!

Prizes:

First place gets 1 million and a free grinder!!
Second place gets 100k

Rules:

1. Be nice to other participants
2. Follow all HWO rules
3. You must choose a horse from the Mustang Makeover pen and do not be upset over what horse you get.
4. You must use the same Mustang for all the competitions and it has to be the same one that you adopted.
5. Do not rehome, sell, breed, or publicly stud your Mustang until after the challenge is over. When it is over, you may do whatever you wish with your Mustang but not until it is over!!
6. If you adopt a Mustang from me you must compete in the competitions, even if it’s not ready! It is not fair if I give you a free horse and then you do not enter the competitions.
7. Please do not brand the Mustang I give you. I am the breeder and I do not brand my horses and I would not like them to be branded but feel free to change their name.
8. Don’t enter your Mustang in any western trail competitions before the makeover competitions are posted because then your horse may not be able to go in level 1 western trail competitions and you will be disqualified!!
9. You are allowed to use other trainers but if you do then put the trainer’s username in the horse’s comments.
10. If you do not follow any of these rules, you will be disqualified. If you are disqualified you will be asked to return the horse and you cannot receive any prizes!! I do not want this to happen to any of you so please read the rules before you sign up!!

BONUS: you will get 10 bonus points added to your final score if your horse wins the costume contest! So dress your Mustang up with tack and/ or a costume to get bonus points!!

Choose your horse here: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/172165
First come, first serve. Choose your top 2 just in case your 1st choice has been already chosen and is awaiting pickup.

Form:

Username and side accounts:
First choice:
Second choice:
Did you read all the rules (BE HONEST, BECAUSE YOU COULD BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW ALL RULES!!!):
Questions:
Last edited by Eagle on Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Extreme Mustang Makeover

Post by EclipticEnd »

Username and side accounts: EclipticEnd, FrozenKey
First choice: Merlin
Second choice: Jagger
Did you read all the rules: Yes
Questions: If we don't want to keep the Mustang once the competition's over, would you prefer to take them back if possible? Also, will it be a first come, first serve for the Mustangs or is it a bid war / random draw? Lastly, would it be possible for you to do a reminder about no brands when the Mustangs are passed out? Or perhaps note it down in the horses' descriptions?
Eagle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Eagle »

EclipticEnd wrote:Username and side accounts: EclipticEnd, FrozenKey
First choice: Merlin
Second choice: Jagger
Did you read all the rules: Yes
Questions: If we don't want to keep the Mustang once the competition's over, would you prefer to take them back if possible? Also, will it be a first come, first serve for the Mustangs or is it a bid war / random draw? Lastly, would it be possible for you to do a reminder about no brands when the Mustangs are passed out? Or perhaps note it down in the horses' descriptions?

Thanks for participating!! I will put Merlin up soon! :mrgreen:

Yes, if you don’t want the Mustang you can either sell it or I will take it back. But after it’s over, it is your horse and you can do whatever you want with it. It is first come, first serve, but I just put in a second choice just in case someone chose their first choice before them and they didn’t realize it. Thank you for the suggestion, I think that’s a great idea and I will put no branding and a few other rules in the comments so that people don’t forget. Thank you so much, and have fun!!!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Eagle wrote:-
One more question, how much did you want us to offer for them? $1?
Eagle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Eagle »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Eagle wrote:-
One more question, how much did you want us to offer for them? $1?
Yes :D
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Username and side accounts: rosie0922/rosie0922Holding/rosie09225Holding2
First choice: Perseus
Second choice: Smoke
Did you read all the rules (BE HONEST, BECAUSE YOU COULD BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW ALL RULES!!!): yes
Questions: I would love to buy a couple fillies from you when the contest ends!
Eagle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Eagle »

rosie0922 wrote:Username and side accounts: rosie0922/rosie0922Holding/rosie09225Holding2
First choice: Perseus
Second choice: Smoke
Did you read all the rules (BE HONEST, BECAUSE YOU COULD BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW ALL RULES!!!): yes
Questions: I would love to buy a couple fillies from you when the contest ends!
Perseus is up for offers!

Sure, I can PM you about the fillies when the contest is over :mrgreen:
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

I'm training a horse for rosie and I decided I should participate too. :lol:
Username and side accounts: Shill Farms/Estonian Holding
First choice: Hurricane
Second choice: Blazer
Did you read all the rules (BE HONEST, BECAUSE YOU COULD BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW ALL RULES!!!): yep
Questions: nope
Eagle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Eagle »

Shill Farm wrote:I'm training a horse for rosie and I decided I should participate too. :lol:
Username and side accounts: Shill Farms/Estonian Holding
First choice: Hurricane
Second choice: Blazer
Did you read all the rules (BE HONEST, BECAUSE YOU COULD BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW ALL RULES!!!): yep
Questions: nope
Hurricane is up :mrgreen: good luck and thank you for participating!!
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Username and side accounts: MintySugarHorse2 Mintysugarhorse MSH competing
First choice: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3517899
Second choice: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3581356
Did you read all the rules (BE HONEST, BECAUSE YOU COULD BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW ALL RULES!!!):yes
Questions:no
Proud breeder and trainer of MSH horses
—————
MSH Competing, mintysugarhorse
—————
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/191314
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm