Community Forum

~IHF~ Coat Color Contest!-RESULTS!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Re: ~IHF~ Coat Color Contest!

Post by islandhill »

EclipticEnd wrote:
islandhill wrote:
FIRST PLACE:

[E] Moonlight Reverie

Congrats! Link a rehomeable horse for your 500k! And if you would like a free training as well, link a horse and tell me what weight/ temp you want your horse to be.
Neat! It was a pleasure to take part in this; everyone had great looking horses.

Here's a rehomeable horse and here's one for training. Weight and Temperament are noted in his description.
Awesome! I will offer on my side account Island_Hill

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
PoliteFroggy
Visit My Farm

Post by PoliteFroggy »

islandhill wrote:
RESULTS:
I spent quite a long time judging this contest because everyone's horses were so beautiful! It was definitely a hard choice, but I chose the top three places because they were unique and stood out from other horses I have seen like them! Thanks for joining everyone!

SECOND PLACE:
PoliteFroggy wrote:...
Garnet Thundercloud

Congrats! Link a horse and I will offer 100k! And if you would like a free studding with one of my high speed TB's lmk and I will link your options!
Yay! Thanks so much :D This one right here is rehomeable: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3800004
And I would love to see the studding options :)
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

islandhill wrote:
ꪊᠻ 61K Kissin' Gold

Congrats! If you would like a free training link a horse and tell me what weight/ temp you want them ~OR~ if you would like a free studding I will give you your options!
Yay! I have to say thank you because this has been super fun! I will take a free studding because I do not have any horses that need training at the moment :D
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

Re: ~IHF~ Coat Color Contest!-RESULTS!

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

This was fun! Congrats to the winners :D
Also yeah, I would've voted EclipticEnd to win...their horse was so cool :o I would've named him Constellations because that's what his markings look like...but Moonlight Reverie is a good one too ;)
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Re: ~IHF~ Coat Color Contest!-RESULTS!

Post by islandhill »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote:This was fun! Congrats to the winners :D
Also yeah, I would've voted EclipticEnd to win...their horse was so cool :o I would've named him Constellations because that's what his markings look like...but Moonlight Reverie is a good one too ;)
Thanks for joining!

-Napoleon Hill
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

PoliteFroggy wrote:
islandhill wrote:
RESULTS:
I spent quite a long time judging this contest because everyone's horses were so beautiful! It was definitely a hard choice, but I chose the top three places because they were unique and stood out from other horses I have seen like them! Thanks for joining everyone!

SECOND PLACE:

Garnet Thundercloud

Congrats! Link a horse and I will offer 100k! And if you would like a free studding with one of my high speed TB's lmk and I will link your options!
Yay! Thanks so much :D This one right here is rehomeable: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3800004
And I would love to see the studding options :)
No problem! You can choose any of the studs on this page: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=38519&p=321249#p321249 (ignore the prices, because you get a free studding ;) )

-Napoleon Hill
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

brightspace16 wrote:
islandhill wrote:
ꪊᠻ 61K Kissin' Gold

Congrats! If you would like a free training link a horse and tell me what weight/ temp you want them ~OR~ if you would like a free studding I will give you your options!
Yay! I have to say thank you because this has been super fun! I will take a free studding because I do not have any horses that need training at the moment :D
No problem! Here are your stud choices: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=38519&p=321249#p321249 (ignore the prices because your stud fee is covered ;) )

-Napoleon Hill
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

brightspace16 wrote:
islandhill wrote: :D
I would like: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3408904 :D
Do you want to send me your mare and I will breed them and then give her back? HWO doesn't have a way to do private studding yet, and I don't want anyone else studding with him and wasting his energy lol

-Napoleon Hill
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

islandhill wrote:
brightspace16 wrote:
I would like: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3408904 :D
Do you want to send me your mare and I will breed them and then give her back? HWO doesn't have a way to do private studding yet, and I don't want anyone else studding with him and wasting his energy lol
Sure, here she is: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3515490
Just offer $1 breed her and i will buy her back :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:32 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:32 am