Community Forum

Mystic's Contest - WINNERS POSTED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Re: Mystic's Competition Contest - Win 1600 Pony Tokens!

Post by MysticSunflower »

MysticSunflower wrote:THE OVERALL WINNER OF THE CONTEST WILL WIN
1,600 PONY TOKENS!![/size][/center][/u][/b]
Bumping this post! There are two weeks left to find your horse and get them trained before the competition starts on April 1st :D
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

Hey, I accidently interred my horse in a comp, what should I do? I could find another horse, but I'm afraid it would be to late to enter after it is trained.
Em's Competing
Visit My Farm

Post by Em's Competing »

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:Hey, I accidently interred my horse in a comp, what should I do? I could find another horse, but I'm afraid it would be to late to enter after it is trained.
Just ping them and ask if you can change your entry ^-^
Em's Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Em's Holding »

MysticSunflower wrote:
MysticSunflower wrote:THE OVERALL WINNER OF THE CONTEST WILL WIN
1,600 PONY TOKENS!![/size][/center][/u][/b]
Bumping this post! There are two weeks left to find your horse and get them trained before the competition starts on April 1st :D
Did you read all of the rules? : yes
Do you have any questions? : no
Which horse would you like to enter? : https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3644351
Which account will be showing the horse? : Em's Competing
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:Hey, I accidently interred my horse in a comp, what should I do? I could find another horse, but I'm afraid it would be to late to enter after it is trained.
Oh no! Unfortunately I think you will need to find another horse. This competition will work best if we start with a fair playing field and have no prior competition records.
If you find a horse this week, I would be happy to train it for you. I can have it done in plenty of time for the competition.
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

MysticSunflower wrote:
Oh no! Unfortunately I think you will need to find another horse. This competition will work best if we start with a fair playing field and have no prior competition records.
If you find a horse this week, I would be happy to train it for you. I can have it done in plenty of time for the competition.
Oh thanks! Let me look at my horses and I will let you know who I need trained. Thanks again!
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:
MysticSunflower wrote:
Oh thanks! Let me look at my horses and I will let you know who I need trained. Thanks again!
Could I inter her? She does need to be trained, but comes from a line of Champions.

Did you read all of the rules? : Yes
Do you have any questions? : No
Which horse would you like to enter? : https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3808921
Which account will be showing the horse? : Mini Horse Breeder
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:Could I inter her? She does need to be trained, but comes from a line of Champions.

Which horse would you like to enter? : https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3808921
You can enter any horse you would like! Let me know if she is the one you want, and put her up for offers so I can get her into training :)
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

MysticSunflower wrote:
Mini Horse Breeder wrote:Could I inter her? She does need to be trained, but comes from a line of Champions.

You can enter any horse you would like! Let me know if she is the one you want, and put her up for offers so I can get her into training :)
She is for offers! Thanks!
Mega
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

Did you read all of the rules? : yes
Do you have any questions? : no
Which horse would you like to enter? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3808427
Which account will be showing the horse? : mcdaniel51
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:48 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:48 am