Community Forum

I need a trainer that could just do one free training for me Please I need her done very soon for my sisters b-day!

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: I need a trainer that could just do one free training for me Please I need her done very soon for my sisters b-day!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Horses so cute wrote:Her b-day is on wensday
Short notice but I may can get it done
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: I need a trainer that could just do one free training for me Please I need her done very soon for my sisters b-day!

Horses so cute wrote:Her b-day is on wensday
Why don't you take my Belgian Stallion? He is fully trained. Or does it have to be that filly?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses so cute wrote:Hi there everyone! I have a ergent need. It will be my sisters 11th b-day and she got to pick and choose which horses I bred and now I have to train the foal for her. I need at least one free training. :D <3
i got her somewhat done but i sent her to another trainer. i will cover all the cost so you only have to pay $15 (for me training somewhat). They will have her done within a day or a day and 1/2
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

ok
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses so cute wrote:ok
She is done and GORGEOUS! I'll put her up for offers in the morning.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses so cute wrote:ok
your mare is ready and posted!
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

ok ty!
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Um she is not posted
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses so cute wrote:Um she is not posted
Whoops let me put her up and you can go offer now
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 pm