The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

Post by KingstonDressage »

Hey! I know your busy right now, but you said that you would put me down for July training for https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3124091

I checked the list and didn't see my username on it. He is still up for sale, as you said you'd take him once he was up. It's totally okay if your private clients have priority, and you have to push me to August, I just wanted to clarify! :)
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

KingstonDressage wrote:Hey! I know your busy right now, but you said that you would put me down for July training for https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3124091

I checked the list and didn't see my username on it. He is still up for sale, as you said you'd take him once he was up. It's totally okay if your private clients have priority, and you have to push me to August, I just wanted to clarify! :)
it looks like this horse is already trained? I don't reserve spots unless i have the horse in my care due to that i mass train.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

h0rsey wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:...
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2991278 & https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3134379

Username/Side Accounts Too(Price): h0rsey/h0rsey2
Weight: mod thin
Temperament: high strung
Date Taken:
Conformation: (Yes or No) No
royal flex is up and waiting for pick up
Owner Of FIR Club

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

HorzeLover101 wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:Hey! I know your busy right now, but you said that you would put me down for July training for https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3124091

it looks like this horse is already trained? I don't reserve spots unless i have the horse in my care due to that i mass train.
" sure ill get you on to july list! ill offer once he goes up " is what you said after I asked about training https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3124091 .

I put him up that same hour and waited for an offer. I continued waiting until a couple days ago when I got a bit worried. I was hoping he'd be finished sometime in July so I could start competing him more, so I asked. I waited a couple more days and decided that he needed to be trained, and when I saw Charlette doing free trainings, my horse got trained. You may have forgotten that you said this, but it's on page 315 or 316.

So yes, he has now been trained. And you told me you'd put him on the July list, which didn't happen. It's fine, I'm not mad or upset or anything, I was just a little bit disappointed because you train very well and can do temperments.

I want to make it very clear that I'm not mad or anything. I know your super busy with training your private clients, I try to respect that. I hope I can still do buisness with you in the future. :)
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

KingstonDressage wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
" sure ill get you on to july list! ill offer once he goes up " is what you said after I asked about training https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3124091 .

I put him up that same hour and waited for an offer. I continued waiting until a couple days ago when I got a bit worried. I was hoping he'd be finished sometime in July so I could start competing him more, so I asked. I waited a couple more days and decided that he needed to be trained, and when I saw Charlette doing free trainings, my horse got trained. You may have forgotten that you said this, but it's on page 315 or 316.

So yes, he has now been trained. And you told me you'd put him on the July list, which didn't happen. It's fine, I'm not mad or upset or anything, I was just a little bit disappointed because you train very well and can do temperaments.

I want to make it very clear that I'm not mad or anything. I know your super busy with training your private clients, I try to respect that. I hope I can still do business with you in the future. :)
you have to re-ping me when the horse goes up or else i don't check due to my high volume training. And no problem! If you have any horses in the future you want me to train just put them up for offers and ill grab them when i read the post. 2 horses per player per month unless your a private client. if my slots are filled for the current month the horse will be automatically used to fill next month. And most of the times i have time to complete them before the next month. I have a new side account just for business stuff so it allows me to hold more horses now. im think about holding horses for up to 3mths for future trainings. but we will see :)
Owner Of FIR Club

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

HorzeLover101 wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:

So yes, he has now been trained. And you told me you'd put him on the July list, which didn't happen. It's fine, I'm not mad or upset or anything, I was just a little bit disappointed because you train very well and can do temperaments.

I want to make it very clear that I'm not mad or anything. I know your super busy with training your private clients, I try to respect that. I hope I can still do business with you in the future. :)
you have to re-ping me when the horse goes up or else i don't check due to my high volume training. And no problem! If you have any horses in the future you want me to train just put them up for offers and ill grab them when i read the post. 2 horses per player per month unless your a private client. if my slots are filled for the current month the horse will be automatically used to fill next month. And most of the times i have time to complete them before the next month. I have a new side account just for business stuff so it allows me to hold more horses now. im think about holding horses for up to 3mths for future trainings. but we will see :)
Cool!
delipr
Visit My Farm

Post by delipr »

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

sure can. i offered on my business side! :D Also long time no see! How have you been :)
Owner Of FIR Club

delipr
Visit My Farm

Post by delipr »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
sure can. i offered on my business side! :D Also long time no see! How have you been :)
I am doing great :D , just busy with stuff in real world.
I accepted your offer.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

horse_lover_232 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
yes i can take 2
Username/Side Accounts Too(Price): Horselover2323232 & horse_lover_232
Weight: Mod thin
Temperament: N/A
Date Taken:
Conformation: (Yes or No) Yes

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3147680
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3147691
your two are up and waiting. the one will be done shortly and the other one should be done tomorrow. :D
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:43 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:43 am