The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Reputation Comments

Neon4
Visit My Farm

Re: Reputation Comments

Post by Neon4 »

1.) 9
2.) The training was done exactly how I asked and the horse was returned within 2 days time
3.) It could have been a little quicker but really, i can't complain because it takes me weeks to train a horse
4.) I would most definitely recommend you to a friend, mostly because you are quick, honest and reliable. I feel safe sending my horses to you even though you could choose to not send them back.
5.) This is N4 Hurricane who was trained last week and is starting to enter some shows!

Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

HorzeLover101 wrote:I've decided to put up a forum that lets others post my reputation score on my training.

Update (06/23/2018) ---> Also take in the fact that I'm eastern standard time, work full-time and sometimes there's interference with training time such as down internet, family emergencies etc.

----IF ANY OF THESE THINGS HAPPEN... I ALWAYS let the person know what's going on by "Chat" or by private msg if premium.----

Here's the details:

1.) Rank me from 1 to 10
2.) Tell me one amazing detail about my training (more if you feel like it)
3.) Tell me one thing you think I should improve
4.) Would you recommend me to a friend for training? And explain your choice.
5.) Post at least one horse I trained for you.

Thanks! Horzelover101
1. Off the charts
2. I loved how you brought my filly along so carefully. Every time I checked on her, she was improved. You worked quickly, and I got my filly back faster than almost any other player that has trained for me. I appreciate that, especially if they are needed for a breeding project! :)
3. Maybe just a little more careful with weight. But hey, most trainers don't keep horses at a particular weight. That's really the only thing I can think of.
4. Yes. Even though the fee can seem expensive sometimes, it is worth it. Anyone who has enough money should get training from you because you make sure you get the job done well.
5. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1527004
Thanks for your services!
Train
Visit My Farm

Post by Train »

1) 9.5
2) Amazingly fast, low prices!, 95%+ Stats my list could just go on & on but I will stop there.
3) I have no clue, I have no regrets or anything to work. You are an amazing trainer!
4) I havn't gotten you to train for me but for my friend BOB! ( Who can't post on forums as they r too young and trained them by you through my account) but I have reccomended you to: bob2, Horsie Lover77822, CoffeeToffee and a few others but they haven't trained with you (yet) as they don't have the required money.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1463743
&
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1491948

I then made 2nd linked horse Vanilla into Ch.++ Vanilla, but I couldn't have done it without your amazing training.

You are an amazing trainer and I will definintly recommend you to everyone I know!
All the best,
Train!
Blood Red Roses
Visit My Farm

Post by Blood Red Roses »

1.) 10
2.) I sent you one horse for training and with being new , i was'nt sure what to expect at all. He came back all buffed out and gorgeous. Within a few days of having him back,he became Champion in two disciplines. so... need i say it, i sent three more lol. All of your training has been on point and thorough,maybe a bit longer then stated at times but i'm not one that cares if it's one day or four. I'm after quality and you've met and exceeded my expectations.

3.) Notifying when horses are finished...I'm like a worried mama bear with my cubs and I keep tabs on them,thinking maybe i knew they were ready before you could ping :lol:

4.) Most definitely

5.) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1545250
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1492372
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1418929

i'd like to add onto this a little bit,if i may. I've become a pest with sending horses and i mean groups of them but it's Horseloverz fault! They train too well and my kid's are winning left and right,two are headed to MCH and only after a few weeks. i am sooo sorry for adding onto your work load but it is your fault :)
Last edited by Blood Red Roses on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Shady Maple Stables »

1) My horse is fully trained
2) it only took 3 days (I Think)
3) DID YOUR VERY BEST!!!!!
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

1.) 9 Since nobody can score perfection
2.) quite easy to get bulk orders done
3.) Right now nothing
4.) Yes, particularly for bulk orders
5.) Have sent about 10ish over MFI Seal of Celestial Spheres ♂
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Zuka
Visit My Farm

Post by Zuka »

HorzeLover101 wrote:I've decided to put up a forum that lets others post my reputation score on my training.

Update (06/23/2018) ---> Also take in the fact that I'm eastern standard time, work full-time and sometimes there's interference with training time such as down internet, family emergencies etc.

----IF ANY OF THESE THINGS HAPPEN... I ALWAYS let the person know what's going on by "Chat" or by private msg if premium.----

Here's the details:

1.) Rank me from 1 to 10

Thanks! Horzelover101
1) 10
2) You're reliable, quick, and just a pleasant person to work with :)
3) Nothing.
4) Absolutely. You're incredibly easy to work with, and you train horses very quickly.
5) These two were both done within a couple days. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1531848, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1628047. The second one has been doing well in Western Trail, and both of them came back looking all buff and beautiful.
ramcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by ramcminn »

1) I rank you 10
2) you are quick and completely reliable
3) no problems ever
4) I would always recommend you
5)http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1706780

Here's the details:

1.) Rank me from 1 to 10

Thanks! Horzelover101
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Here's the details:

1.) Rank me from 1 to 10

Thanks! Horzelover101

1) 10
2) fantastic trainer would go to you again my horse was trained and became Grandchampion thanks
3) nothing!!
4) yes I would recommend you
5)
jsrules
Visit My Farm

Post by jsrules »

I give Horzelover101 10/10 for the training
Cant remember which 2 horses they would of passed by now both horses became Grand Champions
Very Efficient
I would highly recommend communication is great also
Helped me big time with my first 2 horses :)
Oaklodge Racing
Where Dreams Become Reality!

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:22 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:22 am