Community Forum

AC Glitch Horses

Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Re: AC Glitch Horses

Post by Thundermare »

ST0RM wrote:
Thundermare wrote: Black Turks with white manes will turn palomino. Typically palomino is not a glitch, but in your case the horse appears to be trained at the Adoption Center, which is a rare occurrence that I had no idea could exist. I think the "true color" of your glitched palomino is in fact a chestnut like the one you got. I have no idea how that glitch works; I've never seen anything like it.
I was like Yes I got a trained horse and now I'm like NOOOO
Silverine wrote:...
BlackOak2 wrote:...
:lol:
If you want I can train it for you for free. I have an opening.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Thundermare wrote:
ST0RM wrote: I was like Yes I got a trained horse and now I'm like NOOOO
I have no clue how you managed to see a horse there that looks fully trained like that. You might want to clear out your cache. It might be a layover from another horse you already looked at somewhere. I've never seen such a thing happen in the AC, so I have nothing to offer for that situation. Except that if it looks to good to be true, it's not true. In this case, seeing what appears to be a fully trained horse in the AC is most definitely a glitch in what you're seeing or what your cache is reading and displaying it as.
We can all be caught by the glitches that appear in the AC. Admin is attempting to fix it permanently but they do still pop up from time to time. NAB's are the worst for it, there are some in the turks. They're much rarer in arabians and belgians and forests. Actually, in the belgians they're rather sneaky. In shetlands, capsian and tarpans, they're almost nonexistant, or appear to be. Shetlands have a tendency, it appears, to come in batches. As far as the Prze horse is concerned... I don't recall seeing any, nor do I recall hearing of any. I just don't know about them, if they offer glitches or not.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Thundermare wrote: :lol:
I have no clue how you managed to see a horse there that looks fully trained like that. You might want to clear out your cache. It might be a layover from another horse you already looked at somewhere. I've never seen such a thing happen in the AC, so I have nothing to offer for that situation. Except that if it looks to good to be true, it's not true. In this case, seeing what appears to be a fully trained horse in the AC is most definitely a glitch in what you're seeing or what your cache is reading and displaying it as.
We can all be caught by the glitches that appear in the AC. Admin is attempting to fix it permanently but they do still pop up from time to time. NAB's are the worst for it, there are some in the turks. They're much rarer in arabians and belgians and forests. Actually, in the belgians they're rather sneaky. In shetlands, capsian and tarpans, they're almost nonexistant, or appear to be. Shetlands have a tendency, it appears, to come in batches. As far as the Prze horse is concerned... I don't recall seeing any, nor do I recall hearing of any. I just don't know about them, if they offer glitches or not.
Do you think the glitch horse with become palomino?
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Thundermare wrote:
ST0RM wrote: I was like Yes I got a trained horse and now I'm like NOOOO
Which one?
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

ST0RM wrote:
Thundermare wrote: :lol:
Which one?
Either
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ST0RM wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Do you think the glitch horse with become palomino?
The glitch horse that looked fully trained from the AC? No, probably not. I think actually that it was likely a cache issue, however strange as it was. But I'm not all that good on glitches. I usually revert to what Silverine has offered as potential 'tells' for them. The mane gives them away, or the tail paired with the mane. But for your specific glitch, it's entirely an unknown. I think what it came out as, after you adopted it, is likely the true color, so chestnut. But who knows?
It is quite the nice glitch. Good thing you got a picture of it before you adopted it.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Thundermare wrote:
ST0RM wrote: Which one?
Either
Can you do the chestnut mane?
Red Cheetah 2
Location: Louisiana, USA...on the back of my horse or unintentionally bothering my cats :-)
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

ST0RM wrote:
Thundermare wrote: Either
Can you do the chestnut mane?
Yes (This is my training account)
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ST0RM wrote: Do you think the glitch horse with become palomino?
The glitch horse that looked fully trained from the AC? No, probably not. I think actually that it was likely a cache issue, however strange as it was. But I'm not all that good on glitches. I usually revert to what Silverine has offered as potential 'tells' for them. The mane gives them away, or the tail paired with the mane. But for your specific glitch, it's entirely an unknown. I think what it came out as, after you adopted it, is likely the true color, so chestnut. But who knows?
It is quite the nice glitch. Good thing you got a picture of it before you adopted it.
Thanks. I thought it would be smart to do that
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Conletra83_Second wrote:
ST0RM wrote: Can you do the chestnut mane?
Yes (This is my training account)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2390698 he is up. Can you take a pic yearly?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 3:24 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:24 pm