Community Forum

Hmm...

Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Hmm...

Post by Sawd10 »

Is anyone else wondering how FinnThePony became so rich? XD I don't know how many people are, but I am.

Because like every 2 days I see that they A: Offered 1billion on someones horse(s) or B:Payed 1Billion to someones private stud. I see this like every 2 days or less. XD They must have billions.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Hmm...

Post by 8arbarossa »

Sawd10 wrote:Is anyone else wondering how FinnThePony became so rich? XD I don't know how many people are, but I am.

Because like every 2 days I see that they A: Offered 1billion on someones horse(s) or B:Payed 1Billion to someones private stud. I see this like every 2 days or less. XD They must have billions.
take a look at this these are the richest players in the game. I dont see any FinnThePony, so perhaps its a side account for one of the rich players..

In the early days you could make millions of credits with russian don and orlov trotter competitions, thats how i made my billions 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:Is anyone else wondering how FinnThePony became so rich? XD I don't know how many people are, but I am.

take a look at this these are the richest players in the game. I dont see any FinnThePony, so perhaps its a side account for one of the rich players..

In the early days you could make millions of credits with russian don and orlov trotter competitions, thats how i made my billions 8-)
Whoa! Billions?!?!
I'm poor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok, thank you! Cool username, by the way.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Sawd10 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:

Whoa! Billions?!?!
Yeah Bombicilla made the first billions and she helped out the community by making big competitons. Thats the cool thing of this game, that the rich help out serious players.

if you really are poor i could give you a job, or a challenge to earn some cash :) 8-)

These days i see a lot of big money competitions on the forum, so i guess lots of people are rich these days
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Whoa! Billions?!?!
Yeah Bombicilla made the first billions and she helped out the community by making big competitons. Thats the cool thing of this game, that the rich help out serious players.

if you really are poor i could give you a job, or a challenge to earn some cash :) 8-)

These days i see a lot of big money competitions on the forum, so i guess lots of people are rich these days
I was mostly comparing my money to you. I'm not neccaserally poor (I have just about 13 million).

However, I am losing 90% MORE than what I'm gaining. -_- I'm losing a bunch.
And if you are wondering, Yes, I am a serious player. I'm not here really for the community. (I didn't even know about the community until March erlier this year). I just like the game. I enjoy the game, Playing, breeding, Competing.

So, if you could give me a job or challenge to earn some cash, I would do it with a smile! :lol: :lol:
Nah, I would do it gladly
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Sawd10 wrote: I was mostly comparing my money to you. I'm not neccaserally poor (I have just about 13 million).

And if you are wondering, Yes, I am a serious player. I'm not here really for the community. (I didn't even know about the community until March erlier this year). I just like the game. I enjoy the game, Playing, breeding, Competing.

So, if you could give me a job or challenge to earn some cash, I would do it with a smile! :lol: :lol:
hmm :D what kind of job or challenge are you thinking about? i am thinking about a make a new breed challenge.
a new breed that needs your TBs, what do you think?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: I was mostly comparing my money to you. I'm not neccaserally poor (I have just about 13 million).

hmm :D what kind of job or challenge are you thinking about? i am thinking about a make a new breed challenge.
That would be awesome! :D
Please tell me when you have made it. :P Thank you so much!!!
(Sorry for small response, in hurry to go off)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Sawd10 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
That would be awesome! :D
Oke, you told me you are a serious player, you breed TB's and you want a challenge to get funds :)
The Dutch Warmblood Challenge
[Thoroughbred x Trakehner ] x [ Gelderlander x Groningen ]

make a NEW Dutch Warmblood line

Make your own :
Trakehner [ Turkmene x Mongolian ] x [ Arabian x Thoroughbred ]
Gelderlander [ Arabian x Oldenburg ] x [ Norfolk Trotter x Andalusian ]
Groninger [ Friesian x East Friesian ] x Oldenburg

from scratch, so NO breeding from 50% to 100%

Each horse will earn you 10.000.000

Use them to make your own Dutch Warmblood and get an additional 20.000.000 bringing the total award 50.000.000 credits.
No partial prizes are awarded, you will only get the full prize if the complete challenge is completed
All horses need to be at least 60.000 HGP and 70% or less COI.
Your name should be listed as breeder and you cant accept help from others.
You are allowed to use horses from the market to improve your own horses, but when i look at the pedigree i need to see your name as breeder for the mentioned horses.

IF you complete this challenge you not only win 50 mil credits, but you will get a lot of respect

Do you accept this challenge? or you have another idea. be honest, its no problem at all if you think its a bit much, i totally understand
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: That would be awesome! :D
Oke, you told me you are a serious player, you breed TB's and you want a challenge to get funds :)
The Dutch Warmblood Challenge
[Thoroughbred x Trakehner ] x [ Gelderlander x Groningen ]

make a NEW Dutch Warmblood line

Make your own :
Trakehner [ Turkmene x Mongolian ] x [ Arabian x Thoroughbred ]
Gelderlander [ Arabian x Oldenburg ] x [ Norfolk Trotter x Andalusian ]
Groninger [ Friesian x East Friesian ] x Oldenburg

from scratch, so NO breeding from 50% to 100%

Each horse will earn you 10.000.000

Use them to make your own Dutch Warmblood and get an additional 20.000.000 bringing the total award 50.000.000 credits.
No partial prizes are awarded, you will only get the full prize if the complete challenge is completed
All horses need to be at least 60.000 HGP and 70% or less COI.
Your name should be listed as breeder and you cant accept help from others.
You are allowed to use horses from the market to improve your own horses, but when i look at the pedigree i need to see your name as breeder for the mentioned horses.

IF you complete this challenge you not only win 50 mil credits, but you will get a lot of respect

Do you accept this challenge? or you have another idea. be honest, its no problem at all if you think its a bit much, i totally understand
So, I think this may be a little hard, but I ACCEPT. (If the challenges aren't hard, what's a challenge)?
I will probably do the full credit one. :) One question: Say I am making the.... Gelderlander and I need the Andalusian, would I be able to buy the Andalusian off the marketplace or no?
Also, is there any additional info you can give me on creating new breeds? (I have not done it in a long time and kind of forgot what is good things to have to make creating it easy). :|
Thank you!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Sawd10 wrote: So, I think this may be a little hard, but I ACCEPT. (If the challenges aren't hard, what's a challenge)?
I will probably do the full credit one. :) One question: Say I am making the.... Gelderlander and I need the Andalusian, would I be able to buy the Andalusian off the marketplace or no?
Also, is there any additional info you can give me on creating new breeds? (I have not done it in a long time and kind of forgot what is good things to have to make creating it easy). :|
Thank you!
AWESOME! you know its not only about the challenge, i see lots of players take the easy way of breeding a breed, but i know it gives more satisfaction when you breed it the right way. I just wanted you to experience that level of succes.

If you make the Gelderlander and you need a Andalusian you could get one from the market, aslong as you breed the 4 horses you need to make the 5th horse yourself. Also if you need help improving your horses to get to 60k hgp, maybe i could help, it all depends on the quality i see in your horses 8-)

Tips?? for example when you breed a Trackhener [ Turkmene x Mongolian ] x [ Arabian x Thoroughbred ] and your first mix (turk x mong) scores 2 for Trakhener because its to much pony type you need to breed that mix with a new Turkmene to reduce pony type. this often also reduces COI, wich is good. so you'll get a 80%Turk x 20%mong.
This way you tweak your mix untill he scores better.. then store the horse and go work on the other mix for example.

Also when you bred your first Dutch Warmblood i expect/hope that you will train him/her, so you can compete against my Dutch Warmbloods and win EXTRA CASH from competitions.. 8-)

Lets make it more of a challenge and add a timeframe, what do you think? do it in 2 months? or is that to fast?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:20 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:20 pm