Community Forum

HWO English Eventing Newsletter Communications Forum

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO English Eventing Newsletter Communications Forum

Post by h a z e l »

Kamichi Stables wrote:Welcome!

Questions and concerns welcome about every issue I put out!

Below you will find the forms for the player spotlight, horses for sale, and horses at stud!

Thanks,
Kamichi
Sawd is going to share this communications forum with you, so if you could add them in and change the title to just English instead of English Eventing- that would be great! :)
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote:Welcome!

Questions and concerns welcome about every issue I put out!

Below you will find the forms for the player spotlight, horses for sale, and horses at stud!

Thanks,
Kamichi
Sawd is going to share this communications forum with you, so if you could add them in and change the title to just English instead of English Eventing- that would be great! :)
The issue with sharing with me is I have it set up specifically for the English Eventing, and I have applications just for the Eventing section and it would get really messy.
Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
The issue with sharing with me is I have it set up specifically for the English Eventing, and I have applications just for the Eventing section and it would get really messy.
Kamichi
Yeah I get that Kam, I'm sorry I pulled this on you suddenly :oops: But everyone was taking their time to vote on whether we should have one forum or not.. and I thought sharing a couple forums would meet everybody in the middle. I understand where you are coming from and I know it's probably frustrating for you to have done that work and then have to add someone else. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get this news to you before you made the forum- it is my mistake as I should have thought of the communications forums issue before I hired other writers for more branches. But it is what it is. I don't want to cause any hard feelings or anything, but this is what needs to be done. Would it be easier to create a new communications forum for the two of you perhaps? Is there anything I can do to help?
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: The issue with sharing with me is I have it set up specifically for the English Eventing, and I have applications just for the Eventing section and it would get really messy.
Kamichi
Yeah I get that Kam, I'm sorry I pulled this on you suddenly :oops: But everyone was taking their time to vote on whether we should have one forum or not.. and I thought sharing a couple forums would meet everybody in the middle. I understand where you are coming from and I know it's probably frustrating for you to have done that work and then have to add someone else. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get this news to you before you made the forum- it is my mistake as I should have thought of the communications forums issue before I hired other writers for more branches. But it is what it is. I don't want to cause any hard feelings or anything, but this is what needs to be done. Would it be easier to create a new communications forum for the two of you perhaps? Is there anything I can do to help?
A new forum would be best where Sawd and I can collaborate to make it.

Kamichi
-Kam
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
A new forum would be best where Sawd and I can collaborate to make it.

Kamichi
All right sounds good. Again, I apologize for pulling this on you :oops: Thank you for being willing to make a new one :)
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: A new forum would be best where Sawd and I can collaborate to make it.

Kamichi
All right sounds good. Again, I apologize for pulling this on you :oops: Thank you for being willing to make a new one :)
Hey, just letting you know that it will be at least a week because I need to focus on finals for school this week, but Sawd and I will make a new forum.

Kamichi
-Kam
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Hey, just letting you know that it will be at least a week because I need to focus on finals for school this week, but Sawd and I will make a new forum.

Kamichi
All right, no problem :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Thank you for taking time to write it out during this busy holiday season! :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:Thank you for taking time to write it out during this busy holiday season! :D
It isn't the holiday season that is taking its toll on me. I was so focused on the robotics competition I was competing in yesterday, and FFA has been keeping on my toes. It was nice to just focus on something else than real life.

Kamichi
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Thank you for taking time to write it out during this busy holiday season! :D
It isn't the holiday season that is taking its toll on me. I was so focused on the robotics competition I was competing in yesterday, and FFA has been keeping on my toes. It was nice to just focus on something else than real life.

Kamichi
Well, when real life hits, sometimes it hits using a fast ball. :lol: How does that one song go... sometimes you're the slugger, sometimes you're the ball... sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. Either way, it makes me smile. I think I've had more days as the bug then the windshield, but what else can we do in some situations???

Stay strong, if you can. I'm sure you know where your stress relievers are now. And remember to enjoy the ride, if possible. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:38 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:38 pm