Community Forum

Wild Horse Ridge Stables Horse Leasing

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Wild Horse Ridge Stables Horse Leasing

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Horse Leasing

Rules and how this works (PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING)

Rules
1. Please DO NOT change the horse's name UNLESS I ask you to directly
2. Please DO NOT rehome the horse
3. Please DO NOT sell the horse to anyone UNLESS I ask you to directly
4. Please DO NOT change the entered horse color UNLESS I ask you to directly
5. Please DO NOT erase/change ANYTHING in the horse's owner's notes WITHOUT my direct permission
6. You MAY breed the horse, enter the horse in competitions, add tack/decorations to the horse, train the horse, enter the horse in local shows, age the horse, and/or change the horse's feed.
7. When I ask for the horse back, if the horse hasn't retired, please give the horse back. And do not lie about this, I will have several different ways to know that you for sure have the horse. If you are done with the horse, please return the horse to me.
8. If you break one of the rules, I won't let you lease anymore of my horses. I'm allowed to do whatever with the horses as long as they are still on one of my accounts.
9. You may lease ONLY 1 horse AT A TIME. And do not lie about this, I will have several different ways to know that you for sure have the horse.

How this will work
- choose a horse, fill out the forum
- I will sell the horse to you and you offer the money that is needed (the leasing fee) and I will accept it
- You can use the horse
- Either whenever I ask for the horse back or you are done with the horse, put the horse back up for offers, I will offer $1, and accept it.

Links to Pastures of the Available Horses for Lease

Players that have played HWO for over 6 months and/or have trained 2 horses for another player and the horse has been returned

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/120063

Prices

Players that have played HWO for over 6 months and/or have trained 2 horses for another player and the horse has been returned

$6,500 per 1 real world day

Horse Leasing Form

Code: Select all

[quote="PeacefulOreo"]...[/quote]

[color=#FFBF00][b][u]Your Username and all other accounts (if you have more than 1):[/u][/b][/color] 
[color=#FFFFFF][b][u]Link to the horse that you want to lease:[/u][/b][/color] 
[color=#FFBF00][b][u]What do you plan to do with the horse?:[/u][/b][/color] 
[color=#FFFFFF][b][u]How long do you plan to lease the horse (in real world time)?:[/u][/b][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][b][u]Have you read the rules and agree to follow the rules?:[/u][/b][/color]
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm

Re: Wild Horse Ridge Stables Horse Leasing

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

Your Username and all other accounts (if you have more than 1):Ritsuka_demon, Haruka Nanami,
Link to the horse that you want to lease: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2102737
What do you plan to do with the horse?: breed him to see if i can get feathers and Mohawk for my TBs though i know hes not a TB i can mix then breed for full TB
How long do you plan to lease the horse (in real world time)?:1 day
Have you read the rules and agree to follow the rules?:yes
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Wild Horse Ridge Stables Horse Leasing

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Ritsuka_demon wrote:Your Username and all other accounts (if you have more than 1):Ritsuka_demon, Haruka Nanami,
Link to the horse that you want to lease: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2102737
What do you plan to do with the horse?: breed him to see if i can get feathers and Mohawk for my TBs though i know hes not a TB i can mix then breed for full TB
How long do you plan to lease the horse (in real world time)?:1 day
Have you read the rules and agree to follow the rules?:yes
He's up: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2102737
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:36 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:36 am