Community Forum

The United Racing Breeders Club Interviewing and Joining Forum (CLOSED)

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

The United Racing Breeders Club Interviewing and Joining Forum (CLOSED)

Post by PeacefulOreo »

The United Racing Breeders Club Interviewing and Joining Forum

Interviewers

Rhorsegirl80
Thundering Horses

President

PeacefulOreo

Vice President

walnut the hamster

Possible Interview Questions

- What are your best racehorses and why do you think that?
- What other HWO (Horse World Online) accounts do you have?
- What are your racehorse Breeding Goals?
- Would you be willing to loan, sell, and/or stud out foals and horses to the other members of the club?
- About how many racehorses do you have?
- What are you hoping that will come out of joining?
- Would you be willing to cooperate with the other players?
- If you need any help in any of your goals, what kind of help would you need (Some amples: money, horses, training)?
- Do you do any kind of services for the community (Examples: training other players' horses, champing other players' horses, public boarding)? If you do have any kind of services, can you show several examples of the horses that are currently back with their owner?
- Why do you think we should let you join?
- How often would you be able to play on HWO (Horse World Online)?
- Would you be willing to share your racehorse lines with the other club members?
- Besides racehorses, what other breeding goals do you have? If you have other breeding goals, have you successfully bred a horse to meet the breeding goal?
- What else would you like to say about yourself?

Requirements for joining

1. must have at least 4 racehorses, the 4 racehorses do not have to meet requirements and/or be good yet
2. Must have 1 account that is at least 5 months old real world time
3. trustable

Steps in Joining

Step #1: Ping and set up an interview with an interviewer (you can find who the interviewers are in this post above this point)
Step #2: The interviewer interviews you (the interview can be on this forum, be on chat, or use private message) and then reports back to the other members of the club
Step #3: The members will vote on whether to let you join or not let you join (this is by the majority voting, the bigger vote is the final decision. This could potentially take a while)
Step #4: If you are allowed in, you will be sent a confirmation letter to make sure that you do for sure want to join (then if you do confirm you do want to join, I will make, give you, and post your certificate of joining and then congrats! You're in :D ). If you aren't allowed in, then you will be messaged and told (this does not mean that we hate you but it also doesn't mean that you can get upset with us + posting bad things, and/or pester us to let you join. So far, this hasn't happened so keep it up! :D ).

Forums

Horse Related

Official Registry
Official Studbook
Official Broodmare Registry
Sales Forum
Auctions
Riding School

Other

Chat Forum
Contest Forum
Interviewing and Joining Forum
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Fri May 08, 2020 11:38 am, edited 9 times in total.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: The United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club Interviewing and Joining Forum

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Should we ping here?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Katy_Kanes wrote:Should we ping here?
If you want to join, yes
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:Should we ping here?
If you want to join, yes
Alrihgty!
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Hi so I am kinda confused and was wondering how we could join this club? I do breed quality TB’s and would like to increase their stats and bloodlines.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Leopard Horse wrote:Hi so I am kinda confused and was wondering how we could join this club? I do breed quality TB’s and would like to increase their stats and bloodlines.
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Steps in Joining

Step #1: Ping and set up an interview with an interviewer (you can find who the interviewers are in this post above this point)
Step #2: The interviewer interviews you (the interview can be on this forum, be on chat, or use private message) and then reports back to the other members of the club
Step #3: The members will vote on whether to let you join or not let you join (this is by the majority voting, the bigger vote is the final decision. This could potentially take a while)
Step #4: If you are allowed in, you will be sent a confirmation letter to make sure that you do for sure want to join (then if you do confirm you do want to join, I will make, give you, and post your certificate of joining and then congrats! You're in :D ). If you aren't allowed in, then you will be messaged and told (this does not mean that we hate you but it also doesn't mean that you can get upset with us + posting bad things, and/or pester us to let you join. So far, this hasn't happened so keep it up! :D ).
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:Hi so I am kinda confused and was wondering how we could join this club? I do breed quality TB’s and would like to increase their stats and bloodlines.
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Steps in Joining

ThunderingHooves wrote:Hi I would like to be interviewed by you to join the club! :D
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:Ping
Thundering Hooves wrote:Ping
Hello! I would LOVE to join! Could I get interviewed, please? :D :D
~Sawd10
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses »

Sawd10 wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:Ping
Thundering Hooves wrote:Ping
~Sawd10
yes how about monday at 7?
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Thundering Hooves wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:
~Sawd10
yes how about monday at 7?
We are both on right now. Plus, I don't think I will be on on monday.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 12:31 pm

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:31 pm