Community Forum

Gauging Interest

Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Gauging Interest

Post by Woodstock »

I have been thinking about putting together a St. Lawrence breed registry and/or club. I don't want to put in the time to create one if there isn't going to be an members or support. So, really this is just me inquiring if anybody would be interested in helping create or manage a St. Lawrence registry. If so reply, let me know what questions you have and what involvement you would be interested in having if I were to put a registry together.
Thanks,
Woodstock.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: Gauging Interest

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Woodstock wrote:
I have been thinking about putting together a St. Lawrence breed registry and/or club. I don't want to put in the time to create one if there isn't going to be an members or support. So, really this is just me inquiring if anybody would be interested in helping create or manage a St. Lawrence registry. If so reply, let me know what questions you have and what involvement you would be interested in having if I were to put a registry together.
Thanks,
Woodstock.
I would start a small herd, if maybe I could buy a mare. I already bred myself a Stallion.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

[quote="RenegadePegasus"]
I would start a small herd, if maybe I could buy a mare. I already bred myself a Stallion.[/quote]
I could definitely think about selling you a mare from my frozen herd on my side account. Hopefully its not too much to ask but if you keep checking in on this string of posts and a couple more people reply then I will probably put together something. If that happens we can talk about what mares I could sell you and for how much.
Thanks,
Woodstock.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Woodstock wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: I would start a small herd, if maybe I could buy a mare. I already bred myself a Stallion.
I could definitely think about selling you a mare from my frozen herd on my side account. Hopefully its not too much to ask but if you keep checking in on this string of posts and a couple more people reply then I will probably put together something. If that happens we can talk about what mares I could sell you and for how much.
Thanks,
Woodstock.
Great. Thank you
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

RenegadePegasus wrote: Great. Thank you
Looks like there just isn't the interest needed for this at the moment. If you would still like some St. Lawrence I am willing to part with some depending on their age/pedigree(some breeders don't want their lines sold).
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/64431
They are all housed in pastures titled St. Lawrence Hold let me know if there are any that you like and I am more than willing to try and work something out.
Elaina Brewster
Visit My Farm

Post by Elaina Brewster »

Woodstock wrote:
Thanks,
Woodstock.
I'm interested of course
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Main Account
Proud Host of: HWO's Triple Crown/Tiara
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Breeder of: Walkaloosas & Sugarbush Drafts
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Woodstock wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: Great. Thank you
Looks like there just isn't the interest needed for this at the moment. If you would still like some St. Lawrence I am willing to part with some depending on their age/pedigree(some breeders don't want their lines sold).
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/64431
They are all housed in pastures titled St. Lawrence Hold let me know if there are any that you like and I am more than willing to try and work something out.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1913519
What price would you be willing to part with her for?
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

RenegadePegasus wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1913519
I quite honestly don't know how pricing works on this game anymore. Seems like a lot of horses go for wayyyyyy more than they should but that's just my opinion. I am thinking somewhere between 100k-500k but quite honestly let me know if that's ridiculous. I am willing to negotiate any price as long as its reasonable and I might even be willing to let her go for the lower of my intended price range if I could potentially buy off a future baby of hers form you? Anyways let me know.
-Woodstock
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Woodstock wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1913519
I quite honestly don't know how pricing works on this game anymore. Seems like a lot of horses go for wayyyyyy more than they should but that's just my opinion. I am thinking somewhere between 100k-500k but quite honestly let me know if that's ridiculous. I am willing to negotiate any price as long as its reasonable and I might even be willing to let her go for the lower of my intended price range if I could potentially buy off a future baby of hers form you? Anyways let me know.
-Woodstock
Sounds ok to me. Is 300k good? And yes, I’ll let you buy a baby off of her :) also, I know! I just was transferring money from my side with a trained grinder, and someone bought him for 500,000, when he originally costed $1 when I bought him.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
Woodstock wrote: I quite honestly don't know how pricing works on this game anymore. Seems like a lot of horses go for wayyyyyy more than they should but that's just my opinion. I am thinking somewhere between 100k-500k but quite honestly let me know if that's ridiculous. I am willing to negotiate any price as long as its reasonable and I might even be willing to let her go for the lower of my intended price range if I could potentially buy off a future baby of hers form you? Anyways let me know.
-Woodstock
Sounds ok to me. Is 300k good? And yes, I’ll let you buy a baby off of her :) also, I know! I just was transferring money from my side with a trained grinder, and someone bought him for 500,000, when he originally costed $1 when I bought him.
That sounds good. I will put her up for offers for you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:48 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:48 pm