Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Tom »

SturmfreiAtaraxia wrote:
SturmfreiAtaraxia wrote:
How about ThunderBird?
And if it is not taken, my second account, ThunderBird II

If ThunderBird is taken, then maybe Thunder~Bird, and Thunder~Bird II
Can you Please change this account's name to ThunderBird please! :) And SturmfreiAtaraxia II to ThunderBird II Please? Thanks
No, please stop asking. :)
_Americana2_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americana2_ »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
And if possible, change this account to _Americana2_
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

Hi Tom,
Could I please have mine changed to ArabianFantic? I'm not sure if your still actually doing this, but if you are....?
Thank you,
Cookies'n'Cream
Breeder of Quality Arabian Horses
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

Hi Tom,
Could I please have mine changed to ArabianFantic? I'm not sure if your still actually doing this, but if you are....?
Thank you,
Cookies'n'Cream
Roaring Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Roaring Horses »

Cookies'n'Cream wrote:Hi Tom,
Thank you,
Cookies'n'Cream
It’s better if you quote Tom, so they get a message sent to their mailbox. To quote, you can do:

Code: Select all

[quote=“Tom”]What you want to say, in this case, name change.[/quote]

Tom wrote:...
Last edited by Roaring Horses on Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roaring Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Roaring Horses »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hi Tom! I was hoping that you could change my name to “Pyrrhic Racer”. Sorry to bother you. Thanks :)
Roaring Horses II
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Roaring Horses II »

Hey Tom, could you change this account’s name to “Pyrrhic Racer II” please, if that’s not taken :) . Thank you for all your help
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector’s_Fr0zen »

I would like this account to be changed as Collector’s_Fr0zen please
pony1234
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

how do i make money on this game??

Post by pony1234 »

I played this game and was rich a few years ago and just got back to the game and I have no clue how to get money please help me
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: how do i make money on this game??

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

pony1234 wrote:I played this game and was rich a few years ago and just got back to the game and I have no clue how to get money please help me
Hey! You can earn money by selling horses, mowing grass, competing horses, and more!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 12:26 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:26 am