dapplebay wrote:
goldenbay wrote:Can I get mine changed to Star_Equestrian
And this one to Star_Horses
That name is taken.
shadowkings2020
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by shadowkings2020 »

hey tom i was wondering if i could get my name changed to shadowkings2020 when i did my original i was just trying to see if the sight worked and it did but i did not want this name so it would be nice to change it to my original idea :) thankyou
Star_Forever
Visit My Farm

Post by Star_Forever »

Tom wrote:
dapplebay wrote: And this one to Star_Horses
That name is taken.
Star_Forever
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Can you change my name to Golden_Hooves please!! :!:
Last edited by Fox Mountain on Thu May 21, 2020 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joes_Horse_Rescue_27
Visit My Farm

Post by Joes_Horse_Rescue_27 »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)

Hey Tom! Can you change my username to Joes_Horse_Rescue_27 ? If that is taken: JoEs.h0rse_Rescue_27
* The "o" in "horse" is a zero
VampireSaint~616
Visit My Farm

Post by VampireSaint~616 »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)

Can you please change my username to----- johnbuhrmann_87 ? Please and thank you!
QueenOfDarkness616
Visit My Farm

Post by QueenOfDarkness616 »

Can you change my name to JoeBuhrmann37
thank you
VampireSaint~616
Visit My Farm

Post by VampireSaint~616 »

johnbuhrmann_87 wrote:

Can you please change my username to----- johnbuhrmann_87 ? Please and thank you!

I cant go in chat :(
shadowkings2020
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowkings2020 »

hey tom could i get my name changed to shadowkings2020 please and thankyou
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Tom, could you change my name to Golden_Hooves please? Thank you
Become a Patron!